Discuss newly added features or request new features.
- Posts: 8
- Joined: 29 Jan 2018, 20:40
Hi there. Just stumbled on this product while searching for a Linux program. Amazingly fast and efficient!!
Request to change the speed to Mb/s.
- M is more widespread these days for most of the globe, over K
- b is the widely used method for network bandwidth, whereas B is more commonly used in the block/disk world
Besides, we have to do less math in our heads
Again, amazingly fast, lean product!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 02 Feb 2018, 15:21
Or only a text field whare you can type what you want. For Example "100mb" or "100kb". and if you only type a number its kb.
- Posts: 10
- Joined: 04 Feb 2015, 10:48
I know this is an old feature request but I think it's becoming more and more useful over time so perhaps we can bump this a little
Since Gbit connections are becoming the norm in many locations it would be good to have a higher speed limit. Having to enter 90000 so you don't fully saturate your Gbit connection is just a tad silly
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests