[New Feature] Android installer

Discuss newly added features or request new features.
SteveWaters

Re: [New Feature] Android installer

Post by SteveWaters » 14 Aug 2016, 11:00

Yes sir, that's all it was.... I cant believe I didn't check that. Thank you!

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Post by hugbug » 14 Aug 2016, 12:16

@SteveWaters, do you mean the program works?

It's still bad that the installer app doesn't show status correctly.

SteveWaters

Post by SteveWaters » 14 Aug 2016, 12:21

Yes sir, but it works:)

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Post by hugbug » 14 Aug 2016, 12:43

For the statistics can you tell us what Android version it is and how stable nzbget runs?

SteveWaters

Post by SteveWaters » 14 Aug 2016, 13:28

hugbug wrote:For the statistics can you tell us what Android version it is and how stable nzbget runs?
6.0.1, and I will grab a couple of files and let you know!

So far its doing its job:)

Nedle

Post by Nedle » 21 Aug 2016, 15:41

Just testing the new shell override, was able to launch scripts from the internal storage using it, which is nice as this was never possible before because this was prohibited by android.
You still can't run the python executable directly tho, as I got an error saying that it was missing some python2.x.so file. Guess because the paths aren't set correctly.

To get around this you can place an intermediate file which sets everything correctly and then calls whatever python version you are using. For example I just tried qpython.
Create a file called qpython somewhere where you can execute it, I used /system/xbin/qpython. In it you set all the neccasary environmental variables. In NZBGet use /system/xbin/qpython as the shell override for .py files. And all your python files should run correctly.

On another note, I still have to fill in IPs for the usenet servers or I get errors. I haven't been around here for a while since everything is still working the old way and didn't feel like toying around with it. If you need someone to do some testing to fix these errors send me a PM and I'll see what I can do.

Not all this stuff is neccasary, but it is what qpython uses in their init.sh file so I figured it should definitely work this way, contents of /system/xbin/qpython:

Code: Select all

#!/system/bin/sh
export TERM=screen
export PATH=/data/data/org.qpython.qpy/files/bin:/system/bin:/system/xbin
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/data/data/org.qpython.qpy/files/lib/:/data/data/org.qpython.qpy/files/:/data/data/org.qpython.qpy/lib/
export PYTHONHOME=/data/data/org.qpython.qpy/files
export ANDROID_PRIVATE=/data/data/org.qpython.qpy/files
export PYTHONPATH=/data/data/org.qpython.qpy/files/lib/python2.7/site-packages/:/data/data/org.qpython.qpy/files/lib/python2.7/:/data/data/org.qpython.qpy/files/lib/python27.zip:/data/data/org.qpython.qpy/files/lib/python2.7/lib-dynload/:/storage/emulated/0/com.hipipal.qpyplus/lib/python2.7/site-packages/:/storage/emulated/0/com.hipipal.qpyplus/scripts
export PYTHONOPTIMIZE=2
export TMPDIR=/storage/emulated/0/com.hipipal.qpyplus/cache
export AP_HOST=127.0.0.1
export AP_PORT=45310
export AP_HANDSHAKE=56a2d8f2-89fd-4756-88dd-6c9d7631839f
export ANDROID_PUBLIC=/storage/emulated/0/com.hipipal.qpyplus
export ANDROID_PRIVATE=/data/data/org.qpython.qpy/files
export ANDROID_ARGUMENT=/storage/emulated/0/com.hipipal.qpyplus/scripts
export IS_QPY2=1
export QPY_USERNO=46d5175f-f550-4b35-acb0-b07f4fca88ad
export QPY_ARGUMENT={"conf_get_log_limit":"30","msg_type":"link","app_quick_link":"http:\/\/wiki.qpython.org","msg_param":"","conf_send_log_host":"","conf_update_ver":"4","msg_link":"http:\/\/wiki.qpython.org\/changelogs","msg_ver":"0","notify_msg":"Like us on facebook","notify_act":"https:\/\/m.facebook.com\/QPython","notify_msg_TED":"-","extend_a8_play_url":"market:\/\/details?id=com.hipipal.mna8","conf_get_log_cls":"#fingerprint#model#brand#","conf_feedback_email":"support@qpython.org","conf_rate_url":"market:\/\/details?id=com.hipipal.qpyplus","notify_msg_local":"-","conf_qpy_lib_link":"","extend_tube_downloader_url":"http:\/\/play.qpython.com\/tube-downloader-for-youtube.html","msg_msg":"QPython supports pip now !","conf_get_log_types":"11,12,13","ga_gtid":"UA-34788925-1","conf_promp3_link":"http:\/\/qpython.com"}
export PYTHONDONTWRITEBYTECODE=1
export TMP=/storage/emulated/0/com.hipipal.qpyplus/cache
export ANDROID_APP_PATH=/storage/emulated/0/com.hipipal.qpyplus

$PYTHONHOME/bin/python-android5 "$@"

caponater

Post by caponater » 25 Oct 2016, 01:33

I updated my firetv 2 to the latest firmware. I also updated to nzbget to 17.1.

I confirm I also get the error.
Could not resolve hostname xxxxxx.xx: ErrNo -2, Name or service not known

Editing the android host file and manually adding the ip addresses remedies this problem.

Nedle

Post by Nedle » 19 Nov 2016, 10:47

caponater wrote:I updated my firetv 2 to the latest firmware. I also updated to nzbget to 17.1.

I confirm I also get the error.
Could not resolve hostname xxxxxx.xx: ErrNo -2, Name or service not known

Editing the android host file and manually adding the ip addresses remedies this problem.
Yeah that is just NZBGet and the newer android versions. Works fine on my first FireTV with old (think KitKat) android, but have to manually input IPs or edit the hosts file on any later android version. I also just updated to 17.1, update went smooth and everything seems to work fine. I needed to update since I added a show that had no rageid anymore and I needed to use tvdbid as dupekey. Is there any way to force it to use the tvdbid for all the shows without manually setting it for every show I accept?

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Post by hugbug » 19 Nov 2016, 19:58

Nedle wrote: Is there any way to force it to use the tvdbid for all the shows without manually setting it for every show I accept?
Not sure what you mean. When fetching nzbs via rss feeds nzbget uses either rageid or tvdbid or tvmazeid depending on which id is provided by indexer.

Nedle

Post by Nedle » 26 Nov 2016, 12:10

Well they are all provided for most of my shows. It defaults to rageid atm, only using tvbdbid when it is available. Since tvrage is no more and new shows have no rageid I was wondering if I could make it default to tvdbid instead of rageid.