Feature request - speed history graph

Discuss newly added features or request new features.
Riprip

Feature request - speed history graph

Post by Riprip » 22 Feb 2017, 20:23

Hello, I don't know if anyone has ever requested this before but I couldn't find much info searching. Is it alot of work to code in a speed history graph for your dl's similar to say the dl statistics graph?

I often like to keep an eye on how my connection and news-server are performing and a history graph would be ideal.

Thanks

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Re: Feature request - speed history graph

Post by hugbug » 22 Feb 2017, 20:49

History for how long?
For the last hour you can treat the download volume graph as speed graph.

Also, speed per server isn't informative if mutiple servers are working at the same time due to different number of active connections, especially for servers on different levels.

Riprip

Post by Riprip » 22 Feb 2017, 21:03

Yea I wasn't thinking very long like maybe 20-30min graph similar to say what newsleecher does in their prog. I was just looking for a total speed.

I'm not following you on using the volume graph as a speed graph. 2 totally different things.

BTW nzbget is an awesome piece of sw. I've hit 80mB/s on only 10 connections with a single server. Gbit is sweet

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Post by hugbug » 22 Feb 2017, 21:26

Riprip wrote:I'm not following you on using the volume graph as a speed graph.
If you switch the view to "last 60 minutes" you get the volumes per minute - a speed graph practically, not in MB/s but when you know your connection speed in MB/m or GB/m it becomes as handy as speed graph.