Download par when paused

Discuss newly added features or request new features.
larskl

Download par when paused

Post by larskl » 16 Dec 2017, 20:13

If download is paused then missing par’s is stopping post processing. I would like nzbget to either allow downloads of parfiles when paused or skipping to next pp in queue.

My usecase is that the tempdrove (ssd) sometimes gets filled up and the download has to be paused in order to complete pp jobs, i know that i can throttle download speed but that is not a good option,

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Re: Download par when paused

Post by hugbug » 16 Dec 2017, 20:19

Low disk space is a situation requiring manual user intervention. It cannot be solved properly automatically.

larskl

Post by larskl » 16 Dec 2017, 20:34

It is okay that nzbget is pausing everything when diskspace is belov threshold.

But i am missing the option to manually pausing the downloading without blocking the pp jobs requiring parfiles.

Now i can choose between

1) enabling download and filling up the disk or
2) disabling download and manually enabling whenever the post processing is halted.

Maybe you could flag the download as needing repair but missing parfiles and skipping to the next. Then the processing could be resumed when download is enabled again.

larskl

Post by larskl » 31 Dec 2017, 07:07

I just noticed that i can set download rate limit in the ui without editing the config. That resolves my issue, because i can set the limit to something lower than my unpackrate.

Maybe an option to do that automatically. Ie. set download limit to xx kbps when disk space on temp is lower than yy MB?