HI, I have been setting up a URL Rewrite for my Sonarr, Radarr and NZBGet, I have been successful in getting it to work with both Sonarr and Radarr thanks to their support of base URLs.
However I have been unsuccessful in doing the same for NZBGet.
I have checked the error logs through Failed Request Tracing, and I noticed some of the requests drop the .duckdns.org from the end of the request, but not all.
I have been trying to getting information on Regular Expression and IIS URL Rewriting, but I have not had a lot of time to delve into the deeper understanding of either to get more information.
Below is what I receive when I got to website, plus the inbound & Outbound rules in IIS => URL Rewrite
(NOTE: I have blanked out the server name and the port assignment as the ports were originally forwarded and currently the web server is accessible externally (albeit password protected)
However it is a http://<DOMAIN>.duckdns.org domain.