NZBGet 12 - statistics

Get help, report and discuss bugs.
rds_correia

NZBGet 12 - statistics

Post by rds_correia » 19 Jan 2014, 23:22

Hi hugbug.
As always, thank you veeeeeeery much for developing NZBGet and sharing it with us.
I have just upgraded to the latest and greatest 12.0 on ArchLinuxARM and (as usual) it's been working great.
A couple of questions:
- I see that 12.0 has download statistics but they seem to be NZB-related only. I mean, if we want to know how much was downloaded by each server since the server started or in the last 24 hours, we have to open each NZB download and open it's statistics. Couldn't this be added as an overall statistic instead (or as well as) NZB-related statistic?
- NZBGet is the greatest NZB downloader out there but I can't find a nice uploader based on the same concept (server+webui). Would you consider creating a NZBPut or adding such feature to NZBGet?
Keep up the good work. :)
Cheers

rds_correia

Re: NZBGet 12 - statistics

Post by rds_correia » 25 Jan 2014, 11:43

@hugbug.
I see that 12.0 now has download statistics but they seem to be NZB-related only.
I mean, these statistics are created for each downloaded NZB file.
But if we want to know how much was downloaded by each server since the server started (or in the last 24 hours) we have to open each NZB download and open it's statistics and then we have to add all the figures. Could you implement (add) an overall statistic?
I'm not sure if I am explaining this properly. Let me know if I need to rephrase ;)
Cheers

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Post by hugbug » 25 Jan 2014, 20:16

Server download statistics are in todo-list.

rds_correia

Post by rds_correia » 26 Jan 2014, 11:33

hugbug wrote:Server download statistics are in todo-list.
Excellent, because I have an expensive block account that I should just use as fill-in server.
But sometimes my main NNTP servers are down for a week or two and when I look at it the block account is gone and I have to buy some more quota.
But with an overall statistic I could look at it every day and I can simply stop the download queue if I notice that most of the traffic is coming from the block account server.
Thanks a bunch.
Cheers mate.

douche

Post by douche » 15 Feb 2014, 07:55

hugbug wrote:Server download statistics are in todo-list.
glad to hear this.
as rds_correia said, stats are important when block accounts are involved.

Something like general totals for:
Daily Traffic
Monthly Traffic
Traffic From Start

Then for each individual server:
Monthly Traffic
Traffic From Start

rds_correia

Post by rds_correia » 16 Feb 2014, 13:51

douche wrote:as rds_correia said, stats are important when block accounts are involved.
Exactly, my concern is regarding block accounts.
douche wrote:Something like general totals for:
Daily Traffic
Monthly Traffic
Traffic From Start

Then for each individual server:
Monthly Traffic
Traffic From Start
This would be good enough. After all, we don't want NZBGet to become bloated. Daily/monthly are good enough :)