more newsgroups at same time

Get help, report and discuss bugs.
Bazzz

more newsgroups at same time

Post by Bazzz » 04 Aug 2009, 20:10

Hello guys,

Can someone tell me how to edit the config file so I can setup 4 streams to newsserver-A and 4 streams to newsserver-B at the same time so i can double my downloadspeed? I can add both newsservers in the config file at level 0, but it still only uses the first one it can connect.

Thank you in advance.

Greetings

Bazzz

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Re: more newsgroups at same time

Post by hugbug » 04 Aug 2009, 20:19

It should use all servers with level 0 at the same time. Why do you think it isn't doing this?

Bazzz

Post by Bazzz » 05 Aug 2009, 09:54

Because it has just the downloadspeed of 1 server and in the files that it uses i only see 1 newsserver mentioned.
Perhaps i could send you the config file if that would help you?

Thank you.

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Post by hugbug » 05 Aug 2009, 13:22

If you edit the config file manually (not via web-interface), check for the proper use of option name "ServerX".
The server options must be named "Server1.<option>", "Server2.<option>". May be you use "Server1" for both servers.
If that doesn't help, please send me the config file and the log-file at hugbug@public-files.de.

Bazzz

Post by Bazzz » 06 Aug 2009, 09:40

Hello Hugbug,

I believe i allready am using that format in my config file. I send you the requested files to the mentioned emailadres, so perhaps you can see what is wrongly configured. I want to thank you in advance for your help.

Greetings

Bazzz

Bazzz

Post by Bazzz » 06 Aug 2009, 10:28

Thank you for you reply!

How stupid of me to totally overlook this !!!
Sorry for bothering you with such dumbass mistake of mine :D

Next step for me is to see how i can get nzbget to automatically extract downloaded files.

Greetings