NZBGET stuck in PP-Queued when having passworded RARs

Get help, report and discuss bugs.
FKuypers

NZBGET stuck in PP-Queued when having passworded RARs

Post by FKuypers » 11 May 2015, 20:04

Hi,

I currently have the problem that when I download NZB that are downloading passworded RARs, the queue stops with PP-QUEUED. I have defined the correct password in a password.txt file. I can see a command line RAR process in taskmanager.

The messages just state:

Code: Select all

info	Mon May 11 2015 21:51:16	Queueing The.Refugees.S01E01E02.HDTV.X264-LPH for post-processing
info	Mon May 11 2015 21:51:16	Collection The.Refugees.S01E01E02.HDTV.X264-LPH completely downloaded
Restarting NZBGet is not working - I will need to kill the process in taskmanager.

Once I quit Post-Processing, restart NZBGet and then Post-Process again - it works.

Any idea on how to find out, what goes wrong?

I am running NZBGET as service on Windows Server 2012 Essentials R2.

I tested downloading the same NZB using a stand alone installation on my notebook and it works - still I would like to find out, why it fails on my server.

Thanks,

Frank

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Re: NZBGET stuck in PP-Queued when having passworded RARs

Post by hugbug » 11 May 2015, 20:09

Please use the debug version (preferably the latest testing), activate all logging options, and once it stucks, send me the log-file at nzbget@gmail.com.

FKuypers

Post by FKuypers » 12 May 2015, 04:29

I have build the latest SVN version - please find attached my log file...

Thanks,
Frank
Attachments
log.rar
Log File
(247.36 KiB) Downloaded 156 times

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Post by hugbug » 13 May 2015, 22:34

FKuypers wrote: I have defined the correct password in a password.txt file. I can see a command line RAR process in taskmanager.
The last line in the log is "Queueing The.Refugees.S01E01E02.HDTV.X264-LPH for post-processing". If unrar were started there would be a line "Unpacking xxx". That means it has never come to unpack. That unrar process you seeing must be unrelated to NZBGet.

Please test with a download which doesn't have password.
Were you always using binaries compiled by yourself? Can you please redo the test with the binaries from download page?

Also please make test in application mode on the same computer. This helps us to understand if the problem is related t service mode or to that computer.

FKuypers

Post by FKuypers » 14 May 2015, 07:59

Hi Hugbug,

- I typically use your binaries, so it happens with the official ones as well
- A download without a password works just fine
- The same download with password also works fine on my notebook
- I am running FakeDetector - so I am guessing this is where the RAR command line process comes from

Any more ideas on where to look would be appreciated...

Frank

sppedst343

Post by sppedst343 » 05 Jun 2015, 17:29

I have the same problem but with files without a password rar. if i have a few downloads in the queue all the files except the last one will go well. the last one will have the status pp-queued. if i put then a new download in the queue then the one with pp-queued will be extracted and then the last one will pp-queued. im still on 14.2 because on this time there is no 15.0 package for synology in package center.

edit: problem seems solved when upgraded to version 15