Percentage from PP-Scripts in NZBget?

Get help, report and discuss bugs.
cytec

Percentage from PP-Scripts in NZBget?

Post by cytec » 09 Jun 2015, 16:57

Hi,

Im currently working on a PP-Script which does a few things for me and i'd love to keep track of the Progress a little bit more so i was wondering if there is some kind of "Progress Feedback" a PP-Script can provide?
To be a little bit more clear:

My script will trigger multiple actions for multiple files which can take some time and also results in messages repeating itself. So just watching on the current PP-Info (green label on the download itself) doesn't really tell me much on how far it is processed already.

Example:
you donwload a file containing several .mp4 files, my script then checks every file to be a valid .mp4 and makes some 4 screenshots of every file.
When i check the info message i'm getting: "[INFO] generating screenshot 1/4" thats it. No chance to know if its the first or last file to progress and i was wondering if there is some option to "update" the Est. time column or even the Progressbar?

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
cytec

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Re: Percentage from PP-Scripts in NZBget?

Post by hugbug » 12 Jun 2015, 19:35

The progress or estimated time cannot be changed by the script. However the green status message is controlled by the script and you can put the pecentage there.