Error reading diskstate for file /opt/nzbget/queue/9182

Get help, report and discuss bugs.
DeadlyKnapsack

Post by DeadlyKnapsack » 21 Nov 2015, 14:46

Hi guys. I have been running NZBGet for a couple of months, no issues. My setup:

Raspberry Pi 2 running OSMC on an 16 GB Class 10 MicroSD.
2 TB external HD on USB 2.0, mounted on /mnt/usb at reboot
NZBGet 16.3 (+ Couchpotato)

All logfiles, queues, tmp, etc are located in the AppDir. Intermediate files and Completed files are on the 2TB mounted drive. I did this to prevent the drive from spinning continuously. Worked like a charm. Had some scripts like Videosort and Pushbullet running.

No issues for months. But the other day, out of the blue, I started getting thousands of error messages like:

I tried a couple of things, but I am no Linux guru. I ran chmod -R 775 and 777 and chown -R commands on the nzbget folder for the user that starts the NZBGet process: osmc. I deleted the queue folder and created a new one. Ran chmod and chown again. But the problem persists. For some reason, it also recreates old logfiles on relaunch I think.

Anybody recognizes this and has any tips how to resolve? Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I turned off SaveQueue and the problem is solved. But this poses a different problem ofcourse...
EDIT 2: I think I am losing my mind... I deleted the entire nzbget folder in /opt/ did a reboot of OSMC and it was right back... including queue files, logfiles, history... how???