NMTCommunity

Get help, report and discuss bugs.
jrpoll

NMTCommunity

Post by jrpoll » 05 Feb 2010, 16:02

I have installed NMTCommunityInstaller, and its work oke.
But if he have downll the files en unrar it and he is ready he place the movie in
the directory Complete and i want the movie direct in the root Video and i can nowhere find in the settings the compleet directory u want to change that.

now anyone the answer ?.

greets jrpoll

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Re: NMTCommunity

Post by hugbug » 05 Feb 2010, 18:26

NZBGet doesn't use directory "Complete". The default post-processing script keeps all unpacked files in "DstDir"-directory. You can improve the script to move the files to other directory - somewhere at the end of script.

If you have directory "Complete", you probably have a third-party postprocessing script like oversight. Please check the docs of the script or contact the author of the script.

JRPOLL

Post by JRPOLL » 06 Feb 2010, 09:42

hugbug wrote:NZBGet doesn't use directory "Complete". The default post-processing script keeps all unpacked files in "DstDir"-directory. You can improve the script to move the files to other directory - somewhere at the end of script.

If you have directory "Complete", you probably have a third-party postprocessing script like oversight. Please check the docs of the script or contact the author of the script.

JRPOLL

Post by JRPOLL » 06 Feb 2010, 09:49

hello

I run oversight, must i change that the there or what ?

strance 2 different programs effects one en another.

wel wen i remove oversight where in standard de movie then ?

greets jrppoll