NZBget is a joke

Get help, report and discuss bugs.
yeehaa

Re: NZBget is a joke

Post by yeehaa » 17 Apr 2016, 23:54

rxp wrote:Hugbug is a ledge.

Codes away singe handedly to give us the most feature rich, best looking, most efficient NZB Downloader and then helps out ass hats like the OP.

Another donation on its way.
sometimes i think hugbug may be a superhero! :idea:

kloaknet

Post by kloaknet » 18 Apr 2016, 14:52

yeehaa wrote:
rxp wrote:Hugbug is a ledge.

Codes away singe handedly to give us the most feature rich, best looking, most efficient NZB Downloader and then helps out ass hats like the OP.

Another donation on its way.
sometimes i think hugbug may be a superhero! :idea:
You guys way underestimate hugbug, I just think hugbug is all superheros combined :evil: !

But about the completion script and crashing nzbget, it shouldn't do that. It just works flawlessly on my end, in all 16.x releases, and even in the testing ones. If you still want to use the script Completion, don't be afraid to ask for help in this http://forum.nzbget.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1736 topic (turn on verbose logging and report the logs). As long as you don't have issues with incomplete files and use block accounts, especially due to propagation issues, just forget about the script if you are just starting to use nzbget.

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Post by hugbug » 18 Apr 2016, 15:25

kloaknet wrote:But about the completion script and crashing nzbget, it shouldn't do that.
From following posts it appeared the script wasn't active at all (not shown in the script list). So the crashes must not be related to the script.