how to periodically backup my queue

Get help, report and discuss bugs.
sontung

how to periodically backup my queue

Post by sontung » 18 Jul 2017, 18:15

Within the recent break at Ultra-Crimson Corporation., Chief Operating Officer Michael Rauworth considered what he's quit to assist found the south-side startup.

The extended days since the organization opened up in Often takes their toll. To create formerly crucial that you Rauworth along with other company executives needed a back seat. And a lot of fried chicken inside the convenience store next store remains consumed rather of home-cooked meals.

Nonetheless the most effective sacrifice skateboarding tips?

"Well, we have lost some female buddies over this, that's certainly,Inch Rauworth mentioned.

The admission brings a roar from fellow Ultra-Crimson officials Michael Sinclair and Kyle Galle. The laughter is common, thinking about Ultra-Violet's three officials are be ready for their sophomore year at Roncalli School.

But, the 3 executives rapidly note, running the south side's first indoor skateboarding park isn't any laughing matter.

The trio, using Michael Rauworth's father, Andrew Rauworth, began developing a proper proper proper proper strategic business plan 18 a few days ago. It's since experienced seven revisions. The elder Rauworth bankrolled the $120,000 needed to begin Ultra-Crimson off South Meridian Street and Epler Avenue, and he's ready to pump in another $50,000.

Andrew Rauworth knows something about business. He founded Certified Biomedical Systems Corporation. in 1995 from his Indiana home. He built CBS in the company with annual sales approaching $numerous, then offered it obtaining a St. Vincent Health subsidiary.

Nonetheless the school dropout who arrived on the scene obtaining a certain amount mentioned he wouldn't purchase Ultra-crimson without confidence within the plan crafted when using the three teen officials.

He thinks running Ultra-Crimson may be the finest teaching tool for his partners.
"The greater I inside a couple of days it, the greater Personally this can be frequently about education," mentioned Rauworth, now clinical engineering director at Riverview Hospital in Noblesville. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-turn ... kates-zone "But I am not here to operate this just like a charitable organization.

"Our proper proper proper proper strategic business plan teaches you want 25 compensated admissions every day plus concession sales to pay for expenses" he mentioned. "Personally we'll make might more. This is often actually the premier indoor skate facility within the condition but we'll draw statewide."

Ultra-crimson remains letting skaters sample the ability free of charge since May. Later, it'll begin charging a dent or dimple or dimple or dimple $5 admission fee, that's elevated to $10 by year's finish. Ultra-Crimson might also sell season passes. A great opening lies for August. 8.

Safety factors their No. 1 priority. Through getting insurance policy in hands and rules in position, Ultra-Violet's co-founders is always to convince parents that skating within their park is safer compared to roads.

The ability, that was formerly a sports park and entertainment venue, is outfitted by having an expert appear system, lounge, retail and concession area, and locker rooms.

Though Ultra-Crimson officials aren't relying on revenue from music shows, Rauworth mentioned the ability happen to be booked on weekends through September.

"With seating for many,000, we're feeling we're capable of draw regional and national functions," he mentioned.

The elder Rauworth can acquire the lion's share on the market acumen one of the company's officials. But with regards to being aware what skaters want, he frequently defers for the youthful officials.

Furthermore for your three teen executives, Ultra-Crimson has another six teens within the payroll. Employees remains busy building the different ramps, rails along with other obstacles that send skaters flying when using the air and rocketing inside the terrain park.

"We have many userful stuff here about planning, watching our inventory and budgeting," Michael Sinclair mentioned. "Sure, it'll be awesome to acquire a place for youthful visitors to spend time. But everybody knows how it is shown up at have so far, and then we know what's vulnerable to seeing it succeed."

Arron Klare, online sources Mothership skateboard shop, mentioned Ultra-Crimson has great potential.

"This sport will get bigger, https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-ride ... kates-zone more often than not there's appealing inside the center for instance thisInch Klare mentioned. "The [Ultra-Crimson] Park will most likely be huge, the most effective indoor park I have encounter around here.... Skaters will travel in situation your park is excellent, but they'll pay to skate here."
Last edited by sontung on 28 Jul 2017, 13:34, edited 1 time in total.

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Re: how to periodically backup my queue

Post by hugbug » 18 Jul 2017, 19:26

Is the option FlushQueue active? It was supposed to help by crashes.
To backup queue you need to backup directory set in option QueueDir, using a small cron job, for example:

Code: Select all

#!/bin/sh
zip -r queue-$(date +%Y%m%d_%H%M%S).zip /path/to/queuedir

Microx

Re: how to periodically backup my queue

Post by Microx » 26 Jul 2017, 19:17

but doesn't the application haveto be stopped before the backup of the files ? (if I recall from the wiki)

Having just been through a complete post-PC-crash reinstallation recently... , how should I do to backup regularly on Windows?

thanks.