Cancel and Force Failure to Sickrage

Get help, report and discuss bugs.
ulrick65

Cancel and Force Failure to Sickrage

Post by ulrick65 » 17 Dec 2017, 22:44

Is there a way that I can manually cancel a download that came from Sickrage and NzbGet report back to Sickrage that it was a failure? The reason for this is that at times, particularly when backfilling shows, Sickrage will grab an Nzb that is wrong...and I know it. For example, it grabbed a single episode but the size of the Nzb is actually the entire season. Rather than wait for it to download 24GB, I would like to be able to stop it and have SickRage treat it as a failure and pick another one.

Thanks.

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Re: Cancel and Force Failure to Sickrage

Post by hugbug » 17 Dec 2017, 23:08

What happens if you delete the download in nzbget? It will have status DELETED, I wonder how SickRage react.

ulrick65

Post by ulrick65 » 22 Dec 2017, 01:27

I tried that, it does not send anything back to SickRage...so SR sits there waiting for the post process reponse and simple shows it as "Snatched".

Thanks.

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Post by hugbug » 22 Dec 2017, 07:22

NZBGet doesn't send anything to SickRage or other apps. It's SickRage who communicates with NZBGet and checks the status. If it doesn't react properly on DELETED-status a change is needed in SickRage. SickRage developers are very active. Try contacting them on their issue tracker or forum.