Need assistance with category/aliasing please! Report this post Quote

Get help, report and discuss bugs.
brakecane

Need assistance with category/aliasing please! Report this post Quote

Post by brakecane » 14 Jan 2018, 17:30

Greetings again,

I have a category called 'Media' and within it, an alias that is called media* -- I also have nzbget-chrome extension and when I use it to download a media, the category would sometimes be 'Media' and sometimes 'Media > HD'.

The 'Media' category on my end is set to push files to /home/server/folder/Media. Now - when I use nzbget-chrome and download something and the automatically assigned category is 'Media', the file ends up in /home/server/folder/Media as intended. However, if the category is Media > HD, the file ends up in /opt/nzbget/downloads/completed/Media _ HD / which is not what I want.

I tried different iterations - creating a different category called 'Media > HD' in addition to 'Media' and giving it the same destination folder; tried different aliasing including media*, media > hd, hd* - but none of that appears to work!

Any idea of what I am doing wrong here?

Thanks!

barenaked

Re: Need assistance with category/aliasing please! Report this post Quote

Post by barenaked » 15 Jan 2018, 06:52

It's probably not the solution but with the nzbget extension I sometimes had the issue that it would alter the category to the one it gets from the crawler (e.g. TV > HD) instead of what it should have set the category to as defined in the nzbget settings (e.g. TV > NEW).

Could you try without the extension just to rule out it's the culprit?