Server info not saving / reverting back to old info

Get help, report and discuss bugs.
gnrocks2

Server info not saving / reverting back to old info

Post by gnrocks2 » 06 Mar 2018, 00:36

Hello,

I am having an issue with NZBGet not saving the server info in Settings > News-Servers after I update it (it keeps on reverting to the default "my.newsserver.com" for the host name, Port 119, Username "user" and Password "pass") after I enter the new info, save it and reload NZBGet.

I am currently using another provider (Thundernews) for servers 1 and 2 but for server 3 I am trying to add my secondary provider (Usenet.Farm) and it just won't save the correct server info after reloading NZBGet.

I have tried adding a 4th server with Usenet.Farm but it still reverts back to the default entries. This is happening on both version 19.1 and the 20.0 testing version.

I even went as far as uninstalling NZBGet and then manually deleting the NZBGet folder under C:\ProgramData but as soon as I re-install the program all the news server get re-populated automatically and then I'm back to square one.

I'm not sure if there's a config file saved in another location where the configuration info is saved so if anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this issue I would very much appreciate it.

Thank you!