CSS Dark Theme

Get help, report and discuss bugs.
thatoneguy99

CSS Dark Theme

Post by thatoneguy99 » 19 Mar 2018, 02:09

I am not sure if this is the correct place to ask this question but how often is the CSS file changed/updated? I have a dark theme that I created and I am just trying to figure out the best way to implement. Thank you very much!!Sharing a screenshot just because. :)
Last edited by thatoneguy99 on 17 Aug 2019, 23:30, edited 1 time in total.

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Re: CSS

Post by hugbug » 19 Mar 2018, 06:13

Git has an answer - https://github.com/nzbget/nzbget/commit ... /style.css.

Why use all upper case? The table header takes two lines because of this (requires column width adjustments).

If your goal is to integrate the theme into nzbget distribution we can do that. You just have to swear to provide life time support for it to keep it up-to-date ;). Upper case has to go away probably, to minimize width differences.

Ronar

Post by Ronar » 05 Jun 2019, 09:51

Hi Hugbug,

is it possible, that you're gona share your css. file with us? :D

thanks a lot

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Post by hugbug » 05 Jun 2019, 10:02

If you have NZBGet installed then you have my CSS (default and only theme).

If you mean the dark theme from the topic starter then as you can see he hasn't replied and probably hasn't finished the theme.

I provide only one theme because supporting multiple themes is a lot of work I'm not willing to do.

thatoneguy99

Post by thatoneguy99 » 17 Aug 2019, 23:29

I guess I am not getting notifications when a reply is posted.

To be honest I am just a hacker and when I was originally trying to get the theme somehow integrated, it seemed like more work than I had the knowledge to do. Understandably hugbug didn't have the time to help me either. So I just left it where it was at.

https://github.com/ydkmlt84/DarkerNZBget There is a script there that a friend helped me with and you should be able to get the theme working that way. If you have problems, please create an issue.