Downloads not going where they should?

Get help, report and discuss bugs.
sammy2

Downloads not going where they should?

Post by sammy2 » 17 May 2018, 01:10

So I have set up nzbGet some time ago to handle nzbs sent to it from Sonarr. This is working great and puts the episodes in the correct folders in my TV Series Library.

Movies, OTHO, are not working correctly. I use Radarr and it is set up to where to put the movies when done and to re-name the folder and file for easy scraping by Emby / Plex.

I'm not sure where I went wrong or what is needed from me so I can help the community help me with this. Please let me know what I need to provide.

Additionally when nzbGet receives the nzb it downloads TV Episodes immediately but movies get "Paused" in the Downloader whereupon I have to go in, check the check box and then manually hit "Download" to force them to download.

Any help is well appreciated!!
Thanks.

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Re: Downloads not going where they should?

Post by hugbug » 17 May 2018, 06:32

Paused movies are probably due to some setting in Radarr.
Movies not renamed/moved are again due to misconfiguration of Radarr. Does it detect that download in nzbget has been finished?

sammy2

Post by sammy2 » 17 May 2018, 16:52

Thank you!

I've made a couple of tweaks in Radarr. I did get it to not be paused on download but I need to wait a bit to see where the download ends up..

I will report back.

sammy2

Post by sammy2 » 17 May 2018, 19:28

Changing the pause setting on Radarr seams to have resolved this issue. I also changed the folder for import in NZBGet to null so that the folder in Radarr is what is being used, I think. I will continue to test and report back.

Thanks!

sammy2

Post by sammy2 » 17 May 2018, 21:16

It would seem it is still going into the wrong folder. Here's some screen grabs of my settings. Hopefully this will lead to what I need to adjust.

Thanks!
Wrong Location 1.JPG
Wrong Destination 2.JPG

Wrong Location 4.JPG

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Post by hugbug » 17 May 2018, 21:39

Have you changed settings recently? Changing settings formcategories doesn't change destination of active downloads.

Try adding new download now and check where it goes.

sammy2

Post by sammy2 » 17 May 2018, 22:14

I deleted all downloads from the que then changed the settings but previously it went to my old Couch Potato folder in Categories. If I leave that blank will it respect what Radarr is set to download to? Should I do a full NZBGet reset from Task Manager or even reboot the computer after changing these settings? Ideally, I'd like it to go to the folder that I put into Radarr (or Sonarr for that matter) because I use several drives and paths to store my downloads.

Thanks.

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Post by hugbug » 17 May 2018, 23:03

Reset or reboot isn't necessary.

Please make a test: after the paths are set in settings add a new nzb via webu (not via Radarr) and choose category for movies. Did it end up in the correct directory?

Usually when using Sonarr and Radarr it's not needed to configure directories in nzbget because these tools move files according to their own settings.

sammy2

Post by sammy2 » 17 May 2018, 23:48

So grab an nzb from my indexer and manually place it into NZBGet setting the category to "Movie".

As soon as I can test this I will. Thanks.

sammy2

Post by sammy2 » 21 May 2018, 15:07

Just wanted to close the loop here because I know someone later will be looking to solve the same issue and this will look unsolved.

I disabled "Add as Paused" in Radarr and took out the Folder "Couch Potato" in NZBGet Download in the category section and cleaned up the target folders in Radarr. All is working well again. Thank you!