Sonarr/Radarr, NZBget and renaming

Get help, report and discuss bugs.
fantomdew

Sonarr/Radarr, NZBget and renaming

Post by fantomdew » 03 Jun 2018, 13:50

Greetings folks
I am a bit new to this process so forgive me for ignorance as i am still trying to learn terms and processes. I have been using Sonarr/Radarr with NZBget for a couple months and am having an on going issue that i am not sure what to ask for in order to search for a solution.For the most part this process seems to be working however I am getting some hits and misses. When i go to look at my download folder i find a lot of folders with weird names inside (the alphanumeric file names). Sonarr/Radarr says it was sent to the client and is waiting. NZBget says its downloaded successfully (as far as i can tell) but it doesn't get brought back in properly. Most files seem to work, but i have about a 1000 or so of these files from the last month. Its a pain to go through and figure out if the file downloaded in a different manor and match up. I don't understand why a lot will come through but some don't.
Thanks

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Re: Sonarr/Radarr, NZBget and renaming

Post by hugbug » 15 Jun 2018, 09:37

NZBGet isn't talking to Sonarr/Radarr. These tools find nzbs and send them to NZBGet. Then these tools monitors the status of files in NZBGet. If download in NZBGet is finished (moved to history) and Sonarr/Radarr don't see that, then the issue is definitely in Sonarr/Radarr.