Something not right with my 20.0

Get help, report and discuss bugs.
boe

Something not right with my 20.0

Post by boe » 17 Jun 2018, 16:22

Hello,

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but I upgraded from 18.1 to 20.0. When I download new NZBs it didn't show them as downloading but I see the files building on my drive. I rebooted and they show but show downloading at 0.0 speed despite the files building. When I try to reverse what file downloads first - it doesn't show the change but now I see the new files building on my drive. Still showing 0.0 for speed.

I tried uninstalling - making sure all nzb executables were stopped first. Then I reinstalled - same issue. Can you tell me what I can do to fix this?

If I do a reload of nzb - stop and restart from settings - it gets stuck on the screen that says stopping all activities and reloading. 18.1 worked flawlessly so I'm thinking I should have done something I didn't before the upgrade.
Last edited by boe on 17 Jun 2018, 16:26, edited 1 time in total.

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Re: Something not right with my 20.0

Post by hugbug » 17 Jun 2018, 16:25

Looks like your browser window isn't refreshing.
What browser (name and version)? Try another browser.

boe

Re: Something not right with my 20.0

Post by boe » 17 Jun 2018, 16:28

Thanks - I'm using IE 11.1884 - worked well with the previous NZBget - occasionally I use other browsers but prefer IE as I use a lot of pages that don't work properly in edge or chrome. Any suggestions on how to make it work with IE like the previous version of nzbget did or would I be better off going back to the old version of nzbget? I've tried changing the retry to 44, I've tried changing the refresh from .5 to 1 to 5.

It does work in edge as you say.