[Health Check] If percentage drops below certain value, abandon attempt to download

Get help, report and discuss bugs.
mbcx9rvt

[Health Check] If percentage drops below certain value, abandon attempt to download

Post by mbcx9rvt » 14 Sep 2018, 17:55

Is this possible? Is there a setting that I've missed?

i.e. let's say I try to grab something and the Health Check monitor determines that it's not a healthy download. I'd like to say "if this number falls below 90% stop attempting to download"

Thanks for any info in advance :)

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Re: [Health Check] If percentage drops below certain value, abandon attempt to download

Post by hugbug » 14 Sep 2018, 20:50

It stops when the health drops below critical health where the download cannot be repaired.

mbcx9rvt

Re: [Health Check] If percentage drops below certain value, abandon attempt to download

Post by mbcx9rvt » 14 Sep 2018, 22:19

Thanks HugBug. Is there a way to set that CriticalHealth as it takes ages to go all the way down to a low percentage. I'd rather say, if it's lower than 90% just give up and try a different releases? (I use Sonarr and Radarr which can then search for another release)

Trapperjohn

Post by Trapperjohn » 01 Aug 2022, 17:50

mbcx9rvt wrote:
14 Sep 2018, 22:19
Thanks HugBug. Is there a way to set that CriticalHealth as it takes ages to go all the way down to a low percentage. I'd rather say, if it's lower than 90% just give up and try a different releases? (I use Sonarr and Radarr which can then search for another release)

Hi,
If there is nothing to set to adjust the percentage is there an option like if I check the box next to a download selecting it can I mark it bad so it will stop and tell sonarr to look for another nzb?
Does marking it as to trash force send to sonarr to look for another nzb?
Eating for percentage to drop to 90 or below when if it gets to 95 or below I can usually get another but wish to be canceled and send back bad and resend another nzb.

Thank you for your help,
Bryan