How to apply a script

Get help, report and discuss bugs.
toro

How to apply a script

Post by toro » 17 Feb 2019, 22:44

I found a script to unpack zipped nzb file that I want to use, but I am unclear and how to add it? I went to extension scripts but there seems to be no place to upload it?

I looked through documentation and found how to make scripts, but not were to apply them?

Thanks

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Re: How to apply a script

Post by hugbug » 17 Feb 2019, 22:58

Save the script into ScriptDir, then open settings page in web interface and select the script in option Extensions under Extension scripts (click button Choose near input box for option Extensions).

toro

Post by toro » 17 Feb 2019, 23:18

I actually got that far, found the script folder in the programdata folder and went to extension scripts..but there is no option extentions, there is extensions and choose but when I go to choose I only see Name, and that cannot be selected

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Post by hugbug » 17 Feb 2019, 23:25

The list of scripts is read when the settings page is loaded. If you put the script when the settings were already opened, you need to switch to Downloads and then back to Settings.

Also if the script consists of multiple files (or even subdirectories) then create a directory within ScriptDir and put all files there.

If the dialog for choosing scripts doesn't show any scripts then there are no valid scripts in ScriptDir.

toro

Post by toro » 17 Feb 2019, 23:26

NM...I figured it out...I also had to add the path to the script folder..I assumed the default path was already there..it wasnt