How to change priorities based on categories automatically in Nzbget?

Get help, report and discuss bugs.
westcoast

How to change priorities based on categories automatically in Nzbget?

Post by westcoast » 25 Jun 2019, 06:46

Does anyone know if there is script for NZBGet where it will allow me to change from 0 (normal priority) to 900 (force priority) automatically based on what the category is? For example Magazine and Music categories should be force priority and other categories should be normal. I know that you can add the Priorities through RSS feeds but I don’t want all the categories to be Force priority just Magazine and Music.

thanks.

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Re: How to change priorities based on categories automatically in Nzbget?

Post by hugbug » 25 Jun 2019, 07:34

For each nzb priority can be set when the nzb is added. So the question is - how the nzbs are added? For example if you add them manually via webui dialog you can choose priority in the dialog. In the RSS filter you can define priority for each item etc.

westcoast

Post by westcoast » 25 Jun 2019, 18:01

i have a rss feed that i use to bookmark my downloads. Sometimes in the rss feed i have multiply categories (ex. tv, movies, music, comics, magazines). I have that rss feed's priority set to normal. Also I have this feed scheduled to be fetched at 4:00am. I usually shutdown my NAS after i am finished watching something at 10:00pm and turn it on at 5:00pm. At the same time i have nzbget paused because after downloading a show or movie it will move to the NAS (categories magazines, music, etc won't move to the NAS). So i was hoping that there a script that would allow me to change the priority based on a particular category. I was looking into Queue Scripting but don't understand how to get it to work.

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Post by hugbug » 25 Jun 2019, 19:30

For that you can use filter of your RSS feed, something like this:

Code: Select all

Options(priority:900): category:music
Accept: *

westcoast

Post by westcoast » 26 Jun 2019, 19:46

thank you hugbug that worked.