History erased ... AGAIN!!!!

Get help, report and discuss bugs.
ObB

History erased ... AGAIN!!!!

Post by ObB » 18 Nov 2019, 23:38

This is the third time this has happened to me, so please excuse this rant ...

NZBGet sometimes completely erases all History, and "Downloaded" stats.

I'm running on a Raspberry Pi with the "MainDir" (and all of the data folders descended from that) on a USB attached hard drive.

What happened this time is that I was experimenting with attaching another device to the Raspberry Pi which apparently drew more power that the RPi could supply, and the USB attached drive became inaccessible. During this time the RPi was rebooted several times. Eventually I connected the new device with a powered USB hub and everything worked again as expected. Except that somehow NZBGet wiped out History and Downloaded stats :o :(

I'm pretty certain that the files weren't erased by anything else related to the USB drive being unavailable due to being under-powered. No other files were erased (as far as I can tell) and the file ${MainDir}/queue/feeds is apparently untouched.

NZBGet shouldn't overwrite the files in the queue folder after they are temporarily unavailable !!!

(I have now moved QueueDir to be under ${AppDir} so hopefully this is less likely to happen - to me at least)