AppendCategoryDir - How it affects incoming nzb

Get help, report and discuss bugs.
ulrick65

AppendCategoryDir - How it affects incoming nzb

Post by ulrick65 » 23 Nov 2019, 17:15

I have an "NzbDir" folder setup (/disk2/nzbget/working/incoming) and within that there are folders that correspond to the categories that I use. I used to put nzb's into those folders and nzbget would grab them and process. I stopped doing that and now I just send the nzb's directly to nzbget via rpc-api or from sickrage (like it always has for tv) and pass the category that way...which works perfectly.

The categories are getting recognized and processed fine, along with the proper scripts for each category as well. My question is about where the .queued file goes. I thought that it was supposed to store those in the subfolder within the "NzbDir" whenever it matches the category (which is does), but it isn't doing that. They all end up in the main folder (/disk2/nzbget/working/incoming) regardless of what category they are. I am not sure this is a big deal, but it was kind of nice before to know where all the various different categories where if I ever needed to go back and get one.

Am I missing something here or is this normal behaviour or ?

Thanks...as always, this is one awesome piece of software and I thank you for it.

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Re: AppendCategoryDir - How it affects incoming nzb

Post by hugbug » 25 Nov 2019, 22:18

This is normal.