RSS Auto Dupekey based on title

Get help, report and discuss bugs.
dypml

RSS Auto Dupekey based on title

Post by dypml » 30 Jan 2020, 08:42

Hi,

Is there a way to create dupekey based on title? Maybe first few characters of string ??
Something just like
${season}
and
${episode}

It may already exist i may not know about it, any help is appreciated..

This is just so that any new show added in the RSS feed gets dupekey created automatically and i dont have to write a new filter for that 1 new perticular show.

TIA

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Re: RSS Auto Dupekey based on title

Post by hugbug » 30 Jan 2020, 09:07

The easiest way is to use an indexer which provides show id, season and episode data; then nzbget creates dupekeys automatically.

Other possibilities are explained in the documentation - https://nzbget.net/rss.

dypml

Post by dypml » 30 Jan 2020, 12:03

hugbug wrote:
30 Jan 2020, 09:07
The easiest way is to use an indexer which provides show id, season and episode data; then nzbget creates dupekeys automatically.

Other possibilities are explained in the documentation - https://nzbget.net/rss.
thanks for writing mate.. however can you explain a bit more... whats an indexer ?

is it the websites that provides nzb files, such as nzbplanet ?
if so, i already have an indexer and it is the one that gives my RSS feeds, it already has the shows that i want.. not all the shows but only the one as i mark as to watch..

if you mean to use rageid or tvdbid in dupekey than plz help

the question is thus to avoid writing accept rules everytime i decide to add a new show to my watchlist.. i hope you get the question now

dypml

Post by dypml » 01 Feb 2020, 06:01

**BUMP**

apologies if i am breaking any rules by bumping it..

However was wondering if this can be done.. (to create dupekey with title info, like videosort uses %sn)