How does one apply Videosort to all NZBs with the exception of those from Sonarr?

Get help, report and discuss bugs.
moviefan26

How does one apply Videosort to all NZBs with the exception of those from Sonarr?

Post by moviefan26 » 10 Feb 2021, 19:07

I've been slowly making my way through getting NZBGet setup with Sonarr, and have one final issue that I'd love some help on.

How does one apply Videosort to all NZBs with the exception of those from Sonarr? If Videosort is renaming files from Sonarr, Sonarr doesn't import them to their final destination. When I remove Videosort as the global extension script, Sonarr works as designed - however manually imported NZBs don't get renamed.

Is there a way to have videosort applied to all NZBs except those that come from Sonarr? I'd really appreciate help figuring out this final piece.

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Re: How does one apply Videosort to all NZBs with the exception of those from Sonarr?

Post by hugbug » 10 Feb 2021, 21:13

Use categories. Either configure Sonarr to set a category for all files it sends to nzbget or manually set category for all-files which you add manually.
Then configure categories in nzbget settings. If you chose the first variant (a category for Sonarr) create that category in nzbget and select any scripts in Extensions of that category. Something must be selected here; otherwise the global option Extensions will be applied for that category too but we don't want that. Any harmless script would do, for example Logger.py, which comes with nzbget.

moviefan26

Re: How does one apply Videosort to all NZBs with the exception of those from Sonarr?

Post by moviefan26 » 10 Feb 2021, 22:39

Thanks - I would have never figured that out. I did a couple quick tests and it looks like it works. I'll test a little more tonight and then set it up to run without my input for shows we like. You have no idea how much time I put into setting this up. I'm too much of a newb just muddling my way though. Thank you.

A second issue started to pop up this aft, though maybe a simple reboot will just fix it. I wonder if you know why this may be happening, but I'm probably giving you far too little info. NZBGet has been switching occasionally from Green/Active to Orange/Paused as I've been testing and troubleshooting. I have a ton of windows open, so I'll clean things up and reboot, but wondering why its doing that.

Thanks again, this will be great!

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Post by hugbug » 10 Feb 2021, 22:58

Check the messages tab.
Maybe the disk is near full.