NZBGet RSS feeds ignoring qualifying files

Get help, report and discuss bugs.
meatball

NZBGet RSS feeds ignoring qualifying files

Post by meatball » 18 Apr 2021, 11:09

So I've been running RSS files for many years. Recently I've run into an issue that I can't seem to solve.

Basically every time the feed is run and the file I'm looking for comes up, it's labeled as "ignore". I know when you choose feed.backlog= yes, it purposely ignores the first file. Now, no matter if I choose, yes or no- it ignores every file regardless moving forward even though it's clearly meeting the parameters setup in the RSS feed underlined in red

Example- These should meet the parameters for download but they're labeled as ignores continuously here. Different indexer rss targeting the same feed, same result here
I have a handful of different indexer feeds setup for this and the result is the same for all.
I've had it set this way for years. Even when I turn backlog ooff, it still ignored the files. Itr's clearly meeting the parameters setup in the RSS but it continually ignores one after the other and I can't figure out why. Any help would be very appreciated. Thanks a lot.
Last edited by meatball on 20 Apr 2021, 19:13, edited 1 time in total.

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Re: NZBGet RSS feeds ignoring qualifying files

Post by hugbug » 18 Apr 2021, 16:42

NZBGet tracks all items ever seen in RSS feeds. Such items are ignored. They are identified by their urls. It seems your rss site is reusing ids in the urls. That could happen if for example the database of the site was rebuilt for whatever reason.

To delete the info about rss items: stop NZBGet, delete file "feeds" in QueueDir (make a backup of the whole QueueDir first, just in case). Then start NZBGet, it will fetch all items from all feeds. If duplicate check is active, it should avoid downloading of already downloaded files.

meatball

Post by meatball » 18 Apr 2021, 20:46

The examples I posted where from a couple indexers I use. That said, this is happening with all of them so I tried a few different ones.

I tuned backlog off to all the rss feeds, same result:

I cleared out every folder. QueDir, temp and even the NZB's. Basically everything and re-imported my settings.

Same thing, the files that should be downloaded get tragged with "ignore".
Last edited by meatball on 20 Apr 2021, 19:08, edited 1 time in total.

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Post by hugbug » 18 Apr 2021, 20:57

Oh, wait. Maybe it's just because the filter doesn't have matching Accept-command for these items.
Please post your whole filter.

meatball

Post by meatball » 19 Apr 2021, 03:36

you can see the whole thing right here

[redacted]
Last edited by meatball on 20 Apr 2021, 19:12, edited 1 time in total.

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Post by hugbug » 19 Apr 2021, 07:51

On the last screenshot there are two ignored items. Which accept-command should have in your opinion accept these items?

meatball

Post by meatball » 20 Apr 2021, 05:00

Any [redacted] event released in the last 2 days that is a minimum of 2G thats either 720p or 1080p should qualify (once it finds 1080p) it stops looking. The same search applies for events with Prelims or Early Prelims included in the name.

In this example, two examples that show as "ignored" meet those parameters and should be downloaded. For whatever reason these are simply being ignored even though they meet all the requirements.
Last edited by meatball on 20 Apr 2021, 18:57, edited 1 time in total.

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Post by hugbug » 20 Apr 2021, 08:19

What exact line of the rss filter should have accepted these items?
I don't see any that should match.

meatball

Post by meatball » 20 Apr 2021, 18:55

I think I may of figured it out. Basically any of these specific "ABC" sporting event (main event, prelims etc) should be grabbed until it finds a 1080p copy and then it stops looking.

I realized looking at the feed, the way I setup the regex was the "ABC" event had to have a 1 to 3 digit event number "ABC 34" or "ABC Fight night 182" etc.
This latest event didn't have a number.
Last edited by meatball on 20 Apr 2021, 19:07, edited 1 time in total.

meatball

Post by meatball » 20 Apr 2021, 19:06

Thanks for the quick reply and sorry it ended up being user error.

I'm going to delete the images as it shows the specific files type