Embroidery sounds artsy and aesthetic that usually thought to require a lot of skills and patience. However, it recently became a trendy hobby for many people as embroidery can become easier with the help of modern machines and a passion for learning essential skills online. Everyone can become an embroidery artist and have a wonderful time relaxing with this exciting activity.
Whether you just started an interest in embroidery or need a new machine to increase your work efficiency, you may ask, “what is the best embroidery machine to buy now?” This article will give you the answers.
4 Best Embroidery Machines from Our Expert Suggestions
- Janome Memory Craft 500E Embroidery Machine
- Automatic thread cutter
- 160 built-in designs
- Maximum embroidery size: 7.9”x11”
- 6 fonts for monogramming
- Brother PE800 Embroidery Machine
- An automatic needle threader
- 138 Built-in embroidery designs
- 11 Built-in fonts
- 5”x7” Embroidery field
- Brother SE600 Embroidery Sewing Machine
- 103 Built-in sewing stitches
- 80 Built-in designs & 6 lettering fonts
- A large color touch screen
- 4”x4” embroidery field
- Automatic needle threader and drop-in top bobbin
- Brother SE1900 Sewing and Embroidery Machine
- 240 Built-in sewing stitches
- 138 Built-in design with 11 lettering fonts
- Preview designs and browse editing option with a large color touch screen
- 5”x7” embroidery field
The list of top rated embroidery machines temporarily closes here, but it will be reviewed and updated frequently to give you the best options.
I hope you find this review helpful in choosing an embroidery machine. If you have any recommendations, feel free to let me know. Thanks for reading!