Get help, report and discuss bugs.
I'm trying to run multiple copies of nzbget simultaneously, however, i dont seem to be able to run more than two:
nzbget -c /etc/nzbget.two.conf -D
both of those work, but when I try to run
nzbget -c /etc/nzbget.three.conf -D
nzbget -c /etc/nzbget.three.conf -C
I get error: Unable to send request to nzbget-server at 127.0.0.1 (port 7789)
ps ax|grep nzb shows that only the first two are working, and all 3 configs have different ports specified.
- Developer & Admin
- Posts: 7514
- Joined: 09 Sep 2008, 11:58
- Location: Germany
1) recompile with debug enabled (./configure --enable-debug);
2) be sure the ports and all paths (including LockFile) are different in all three configs;
3) activate all log targets (DebugTarget=both, etc.);
4) start in console server mode "nzbget -s" instead of "nzbget -D" to see output if it fails on start;
5) post here the log-files for all three copies.
Try different ports.
Wow, I'm made of massive fail, forgot about the lock files.
That's nicely resolved it. Couldn't work out why it would work in -s mode but not -D
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests