problem with webinterface

Get help, report and discuss bugs.
nobody

problem with webinterface

Post by nobody » 01 Jun 2008, 15:36

i run ubuntu hardy and installed nzbget and nzbgetweb when i open the site and login i get these errors:
Notice: RPC: could not receive data from server: ERROR: Connect error: Connection refused (111) in /var/www/nzbgetweb/functions.php on line 186

Notice: RPC: could not receive data from server: ERROR: Connect error: Connection refused (111) in /var/www/nzbgetweb/functions.php on line 186

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/nzbgetweb/functions.php on line 378
Server is sleeping

Warning: array_slice() [function.array-slice]: The first argument should be an array in /var/www/nzbgetweb/status.php on line 317

Warning: array_reverse() [function.array-reverse]: The argument should be an array in /var/www/nzbgetweb/status.php on line 337

Warning: array_slice() [function.array-slice]: The first argument should be an array in /var/www/nzbgetweb/status.php on line 360

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/nzbgetweb/status.php on line 360

any idea what i have to do to fix this?

nobody

RE: problem with webinterface

Post by nobody » 01 Jun 2008, 18:49

solved, was due to wrong ip config in the settings.php