Some requests

Get help, report and discuss bugs.
Revelation

Some requests

Post by Revelation » 07 Dec 2008, 13:45

I've been using nzbget for a while now, because it is the best nzb grabber for linux. It is probably the only one that is stable! To make nzbget even better I have some suggestions:

- selection of multiple items in the queue to move
I don't know if this feature exists, but it is sometimes useful to drag a selection of items up or down
- automatic shutdown of computer
This is useful if you let the computer dowload while you're away. Not sure if this is possible without privileges.

Also, when I move an item to the top, the focus goes to the top of the list too. I suggest to let the focus stay where it was, because the user probably wants to do something else there, like moving more items to the top or removing something from the queue. It hasn't got any use if the focus goes to the top. The same applies to "move to bottom".

Thanks!

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Re: Some requests

Post by hugbug » 09 Dec 2008, 13:10

Revelation wrote:- selection of multiple items in the queue to move
I don't know if this feature exists, but it is sometimes useful to drag a selection of items up or down
I guess you mind curses-interface? No, it's currently not possible in curse, but it works via command line. For example, "nzbget -E G 2 4-9" - move groups with IDs 4..9 two steps down.
Added as todo for version 0.7.
Revelation wrote:- automatic shutdown of computer
This is useful if you let the computer dowload while you're away.
You can try to do that via post-process-script. The hard thing is to detect, that there are no more unpaused items in queue. For this you can parse the output of "nzbget -L".
Revelation wrote:Also, when I move an item to the top, the focus goes to the top of the list too. I suggest to let the focus stay where it was, because the user probably wants to do something else there, like moving more items to the top or removing something from the queue.
OK, todo for version 0.7.