The file can be downloaded at: http://files.interiority.dk/nzbget-0.1.2-alt4.tar.gz
* tcp/ip communication has replaced the old System V IPC, which brings some good things:
- no more silly "server is already running"-messages after unexpected crashes which the SIGINT handler didnt catch
- You can have clients on a different machine add requests to the server - you only have to specialize the nzbget.cfg files on each machine to do this
* Runtime change the download bandwith limit value - press <r> in servermode and enter the number
* It's possible to pause all downloads - press <p> in servermode to toggle pause of download
* Queue-editing functionality - press <return> in servermode to enter this mode.
- It's possible to delete entries in the queue
- It's possible to change the position of a certain entry to be downloaded earlier or later than originally. Currently theres the limitation that you can't edit the current file being downloaded, something which is caused by the original implementation of the nzbget-code.
I think thats just about it. At present "I have just uploaded the new version" time the code has only been tested on my machine so you might want to hold your horses deleting the old code until you have made certain that this new version works for you.
As always any response, critizism, problems, etc. are more than welcome - either send me an email through my sourceforge account (placebodk) or reply to this thread.
Future ideas for this project, when and if I get the time, could be:
* Use par2repair to automatically run a check when a download finishes (and uses par2)
* Create a GUI for the project
* Implement a win32 client so we all can sit at work and send requests to our respective server(s)