Announcements about new stable and testing releases.
Subscribe to the forum for e-mail notifications.
This forum is readonly and is intended to inform users about new releases.
You can subscribe to the forum to receive e-mail notifications.
- Developer & Admin
- Posts: 7549
- Joined: 09 Sep 2008, 11:58
- Location: Germany
Changes since 0.6.0-r269:
Changes since 0.5.1
- added subcommands <F>, <G> and <S> to command line switch <-L/--list>, which prints list of files, groups or only status info respectively; extended binary communication protocol to transfer nzb-infos in addition to file-infos;
- added the printing of post-process-parameters for groups in command <--list G>;
- added the printing of nzbget version into the log-file on start;
- remote command <scan> is now processed without checking of file timestamps (in contrast to automatic periodical checks);
- improved error reporting on decoding failures;
- improved compatibility of yenc-decoder;
- fixed compatibility issues with Mac OS X;
- fixed: not all necessary par2-files were unpaused on first request for par-blocks (although harmless, because additional files were unpaused later anyway);
- fixed small memory leak appeared if process-script could not be started;
- fixed: options <ParPauseQueue> and <PostPauseQueue> did not work properly if both were enabled (bug introduced in r232);
- fixed: configuration file could not be found in common places (/etc/nzbget.conf, ..) (bug introduced in r260);
- fixed: configure-script could not detect the right syntax for function <ctime_r> on OpenSolaris.
- added option <DeleteCleanupDisk> to automatically delete already downloaded files from disk if nzb-file was deleted from queue (the download was cancelled);
- added special meaning for extension <.nzb_processed> for files in incoming directory; those files are now not passed to nzbprocess-script;
- extended the communication between nzbget and post-process-script: collections are now detected even if parcheck is disabled;
- added support for delayed par-check/repair: post-process-script can request par-check/repair using special exit codes to repair current collection or all collections;
- added new subcommand <M> to edit-command <E> for merging of two (or more) groups (useful after adding pars from a separate nzb-file);
- added option <MergeNzb> to automatically merge nzb-files with the same filename (useful by adding pars from a different source);
- added option <ParTimeLimit> to define the max time allowed for par-repair;
- added workaround to avoid hangs in child processes (by starting of postprocess or nzbprocess), observed on uClibC based systems;
- added command <--scan/-S> to execute the scan of nzb-directory on remote server;
- removed trailing slash in directory name passed to nzbprocess-script (to be similar to postprocess-script);
- added scheduler;
- new options <TaskX.Time>, <TaskX.WeekDays>, <TaskX.Command> and <TaskX.DownloadRate>;
- added script-processing of files in incoming directory to allow automatic unpacking and queueing of compressed nzb-files;
- new options <NzbProcess> and <NzbLogKind>;
- fixed: files downloaded with disabled decoder (option decode=no) sometimes were malformed and could not be decoded;
- fixed: empty string parameters did not always work in XML-RPC.
- changed the method to pass arguments to postprocess/nzbprocess: now using environment variables (old method is still supported for compatibility with existing scripts);
- implemented the normalizing of option names and values in option list; the command <-p> also prints normalized names and values now; that makes the parsing of output of command <-p> for external scripts easier;
- added support for postprocess-parameters; new subcommand <O> of remote command <E> to add/modify pp-parameter for group (nzb-file); new XML-/JSON-RPC-subcommand <GroupSetParameter> of method <editqueue> for the same purpose; updated example configuration file and example postprocess-script to indicate new method of passing arguments via environment variables;
- added the passing of nzbget-options to postprocess/nzbprocess scripts as environment variables;
- added command <Process> to scheduler option <TaskX.Command>; replaced options <PostLogKind> and <NzbLogKind> with new option <ProcessLogKind> which is now used by all scripts (PostProcess, NzbProcess, TaskX.Process);
- improved entering to paused state on connection errors (do not retry failed downloads if pause was activated);
- fixed: sometimes program hanged on starting postprocess/nzbprocess in server (not daemon) mode (bug introduced in r250);
- fixed: the output of process-scripts was not always received (bug introduced in r250);
- updated configure-script for better compatibility with FreeBSD;
- cleaning up of download queue (option <ParCleanupQueue>) and deletion of source nzb-file (option <NzbCleanupDisk>) after par-repair now works also if par-repair was cancelled (option <ParTimeLimit>); since required par-files were already downloaded the repair in an external tool is possible;
- fixed: TLS/SSL didn't work in standalone mode.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest