Changes since nzbget 0.7.0-testing-r308
- added modifier <O> to command <-E/--edit> for editing of post-processor-queue; following subcommands are supported: <+/-offset>, <T>, <B>, <D>; subcommand <D> supports deletion of queued post-jobs and active job as well; deletion of active job means the cancelling of par-check/repair or terminating of post-processing-script (including child processes of the script); updated remote-server to support new edit-subcommands in XML/JSON-RPC;
- extended the syntax of option <TaskX.Time> in two ways:
1) it now accepts multiple comma-separated values;
2) an asterix as hours-part means <every hour>;
- small changes in example post-processing script to make it a little bit simpler and more readable.
- improved example post-processing script: added support for delayed par-check (try unrar first, par-repair if unrar failed);
- added svn revision number to version string (commands <-v> and <-V>, startup log entry); svn revision is automatically read from svn-repository on each build;
- added estimated remaining time and better distinguishing of server state in command <--list/-L>;
- added new return code (93) for post-processing script to indicate successful processing; that results in cleaning up of download queue if option <ParCleanupQueue> is active;
- added readonly options <AppBin>, <ConfigFile> and <Version> for usage in processing scripts (options are available as environment variables <NZBOP_APPBIN>, <NZBOP_CONFIGFILE> and <NZBOP_VERSION>);
- fixed compilation error when using native curses library on OpenSolaris;
- fixed linking error on OpenSolaris when using GnuTLS.
Changes since nzbgetweb 1.3
- added support for editing of post-processor-queue.