Announcements about new stable and testing releases.
Subscribe to the forum for e-mail notifications.
This forum is readonly and is intended to inform users about new releases.
You can subscribe to the forum to receive e-mail notifications.
- Developer & Admin
- Posts: 7553
- Joined: 09 Sep 2008, 11:58
- Location: Germany
Changes since nzbgetweb 1.4-testing-2
Changes since nzbgetweb 1.3
- added history view (thanks to dvbm for the patch).
- added support for editing of post-processor-queue.
- added support for postprocessing parameters (postprocessing script must support that feature too, requires nzbget-0.6.0 or later);
- fixed: a superfluous tag "%>" was sometimes added to configuration file when saving options - reported on ARM-based platforms.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests