Changes since nzbgetweb 1.4-testing-3
- added customizable user menu (see usermenu-example.php);
- added option "TimeZoneCorrection" to fix unproper timezone settings.
- added support for editing of post-processor-queue.
- added support for postprocessing parameters (postprocessing script must support that feature too, requires nzbget-0.6.0 or later);
- added history view (thanks to dvbm for the patch).
- fixed: a superfluous tag "%>" was sometimes added to configuration file when saving options - reported on ARM-based platforms.