Announcements about new stable and testing releases.
Subscribe to the forum for e-mail notifications.
This forum is readonly and is intended to inform users about new releases.
You can subscribe to the forum to receive e-mail notifications.
- Developer & Admin
- Posts: 7340
- Joined: 09 Sep 2008, 11:58
- Location: Germany
Changes since 15.0
- moved project hosting to GitHub:
- moved source code repository from subversion to git;
- updated POSIX makefile to generate revision number for testing releases (#3);
- updated Linux installer build script to work with git (#9);
- adjusted function "check for updates" in web-interface (#47);
- update-scripts for Linux installer and Windows setup fetch new versions from GitHub releases area (#27);
- cleaned up project root directory, removed many unneeded files which were required by GNU build tools (#48);
- added verification for setup authenticity during update on Linux (installer) and Windows (#51);
- improvements and fixes in Linux installer:
- improved compatibility with Android;
- added support for paths with spaces in parameter "--destdir";
- auto-selecting "armhf"-architecture on ARM 64 bit systems (aarch64) (#35);
- fixed: installer may show wrong IP-address in the quick help message printed after installation (thanks to @sanderjo) (#42);
- fixed: installation failed on certain WD NAS models due to Busybox limitations;
- fixed: not working endianness detection on mipseb architecture (#55);
- fixed: unrar too slow on x86_64 architecture (#57);
- added scripting support to RSS Feeds, new option "FeedScript" (#18);
- new option "FlushQueue" ("yes" by default) to force disk cache flush when saving queue (#28);
- quick toggle of speed limit; "Command/Control + click-on-speed-icon" toggles between "all servers active and speed-limit=none" and "servers and speed limit as in the config file" (#56);
- new option "RequiredDir" to wait for external drives mount on boot (#21);
- implemented cleanup for field "description" in RSS feeds to remove HTML formatting (#32);
- search string (in the search box) now supports or(|) and not(!) qualifiers (thanks to @teonar) (#38).
- hidden webui option "rowSelect" now works for feed view too (#19);
- improved error message for password protected archives (#54);
- integrated unit testing framework; created few first unit tests for:
- new configure parameter "--enable-tests" to build the program with tests;
- use "nzbget --tests" to execute all tests or "nzbget --tests -h" for more options;
- fixed: the program may hang during multithreading par-repair, only certain Linux system affected (#41);
- fixed: active URL download could not be deleted (#33);
- fixed: par-verification of repaired files were sometimes not skipped in quick verification mode (option "ParQuick=yes");
- fixed: when parsing nzb-files filenames may be incorrectly detected causing certain downloads to fail (#45);
- fixed: nzb-files containing very large individual files (many GB) may cause program to crash or print an error "Could not create file ..." (#52).
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest