Announcements about new stable and testing releases.
Subscribe to the forum for e-mail notifications.
This forum is readonly and is intended to inform users about new releases.
You can subscribe to the forum to receive e-mail notifications.
- Developer & Admin
- Posts: 6570
- Joined: 09 Sep 2008, 11:58
- Location: Germany (NRW)
Changes since 17.0
- adjustments and fixes for "Retry failed articles" function, better handling of certain corner cases (#253);
- partial compatibility with gcc 4.8 (#256);
- fixed performance issue on certain Windows systems (#251);
- fixed: root drive paths on Windows could not be used (for example “NzbDir=N:\”) (#247);
- fixed hanging after marking as BAD from queue script (#261);
- fixed: old nzbget.exe was deleted even when installing into a new directory (Windows only) (#254);
- fixed: compilation error if configured with unit tests but without par-module (#255);
- fixed crash on malformed articles (#262);
- improved error reporting on certain file operations (#136);
- corrected option description (#162).
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest