Announcements about new stable and testing releases.
Subscribe to the forum for e-mail notifications.
This forum is readonly and is intended to inform users about new releases.
You can subscribe to the forum to receive e-mail notifications.
- Developer & Admin
- Posts: 7638
- Joined: 09 Sep 2008, 11:58
- Location: Germany
Changes since 18.0
- TLS certificate verification (#339):
- when connecting to a news server (for downloading) or a web server (for fetching of rss feeds and nzb-files) the authenticity of the server is validated using server security certificate. If the check fails that means the connection cannot be trusted and must be closed with an error message explaining the security issue;
- new options CertCheck and CertStore;
- official NZBGet packages come with activated certificate check;
- when updating from an older NZBGet version the option CertCheck will be automatically activated when the settings is saved (switch to Settings page in web-interface and click "Save all changed");
- see http://nzbget.net/Certificate_verification for details;
- authentication via form in web-interface as alternative to HTTP authentication (#330):
- that must help with password tools having issues with HTTP authentication dialog;
- new option FormAuth;
- support for HTTP-header "X-Forwarded-For" in IP-logging (#331);
- fixed "undefined" in reorder extension scripts (#338);
- fixed compile error under gcc 4.8.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests