Announcements about new stable and testing releases.
Subscribe to the forum for e-mail notifications.
This forum is readonly and is intended to inform users about new releases.
You can subscribe to the forum to receive e-mail notifications.
- Developer & Admin
- Posts: 7300
- Joined: 09 Sep 2008, 11:58
- Location: Germany
Changes since 19.1
- performance optimisations in web-interface (#421):
- reduced load time by calling multiple API-methods simultaneously;
- extensive use of browser caching for static files significantly reduces the amount of data transferred on webui initialisation;
- extensive use of browser caching for API requests reduces the amount of data transferred during webui status updates, especially when nzbget is in idle state and there are no changes in download queue or history;
- avoid work in browser on status updates if there are no changes in download queue or history;
- support for keep alive connections significantly reduces overhead for establishing connections on webui status updates, especially when connecting to nzbget via TLS/SSL (avoiding TLS handshakes);
- added support for Unix domain sockets (POSIX only) (#400);
- better error handling when fetching rss feeds (#416);
- updated POSIX build files to newer autotools version (#418):
- compatibility with newer autotools;
- compatibility with newer platforms such as aarch64;
- support for redirect codes 303, 307 and 308 in web-client for fetching of rss feeds and nzb-files (#420);
- installer for FreeBSD is now built using Clang instead of GCC; this fixes incompatibility with FreeBSD 11 (#425):
- universal Linux installer can now be used on FreeBSD (via Linux compatibility mode) (#423);
- updated unrar to v5.50 ();
- fixed: when **direct rename** was active certain downloads with damaged par2-files become paused at near completion and required manual resuming (#424);
- fixed: unpack using password file doesn't work on Windows (#412);
- fixed: compiler error when building using GnuTLS (#414);
- fixed: Linux installer failure on android emulator (#417);
- fixed: options formatted as password fields when they shouldn't (#426);
- fixed: slightly off article statistics after direct rename (#430);
- fixed: NServ terminated if client interrupted connection (#431).
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest