Announcements about new stable and testing releases.
Subscribe to the forum for e-mail notifications.
This forum is readonly and is intended to inform users about new releases.
You can subscribe to the forum to receive e-mail notifications.
- Developer & Admin
- Posts: 7549
- Joined: 09 Sep 2008, 11:58
- Location: Germany
Changes since 0.6.0-r237:
Changes since 0.5.1
- added option <DeleteCleanupDisk> to automatically delete already downloaded files from disk if nzb-file was deleted from queue (the download was cancelled);
- added special meaning for extension <.nzb_processed> for files in incoming directory; those files are now not passed to nzbprocess-script;
- extended the communication between nzbget and post-process-script: collections are now detected even if parcheck is disabled;
- added support for delayed par-check/repair: post-process-script can request par-check/repair using special exit codes to repair current collection or all collections;
- added new subcommand <M> to edit-command <E> for merging of two (or more) groups (useful after adding pars from a separate nzb-file);
- added option <MergeNzb> to automatically merge nzb-files with the same filename (useful by adding pars from a different source);
- added option <ParTimeLimit> to define the max time allowed for par-repair;
- added workaround to avoid hangs in child processes (by starting of postprocess or nzbprocess), observed on uClibC based systems;
- added command <--scan/-S> to execute the scan of nzb-directory on remote server;
- removed trailing slash in directory name passed to nzbprocess-script (to be similar to postprocess-script).
- added scheduler;
- new options <TaskX.Time>, <TaskX.WeekDays>, <TaskX.Command> and <TaskX.DownloadRate>;
- added script-processing of files in incoming directory to allow automatic unpacking and queueing of compressed nzb-files;
- new options <NzbProcess> and <NzbLogKind>;
- fixed: files downloaded with disabled decoder (option decode=no) sometimes were malformed and could not be decoded;
- fixed: empty string parameters did not always work in XML-RPC.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest