[PP-SCRIPT] Pushbullet notifications (Android, iOS, Chrome)

Share your scripts or request scripts with specific features.
Forum rules
Please keep the forum clean - one topic per script. Questions not related to a specific script should be posted in Support forum.
blindpet

Re: [PP-SCRIPT] Pushbullet notifications (Android, iOS, Chro

Post by blindpet » 27 Jan 2015, 13:10

Thanks for this, got it working. Found a typo in the settings page:

PPScript Enable Post-Processing Script notification.
Send Pushbullet notification before nzb-file is added to queue.

should be Send Pushbullet notification after nzb-file is downloaded. or something like that

JVM

Post by JVM » 28 Jan 2015, 01:31

Cheers, updated it here.

pechkin000

Post by pechkin000 » 29 May 2015, 07:27

First off thanks JVM for a great script, been using it for a while. I was wondering if you would consider adding some extra functionality. I have a few friends who have access to my Plex server, I would love to be able to push notifications to their pushbullet account either via their own access token or through access to my friends list on my PB account. What would be even cooler if I could specify certain terms in the title of the download as a decision rule whom to send notification to, so for example if I download an episode of a show my friend watches, he would get a notification as well as me. If thats not feasible, what about a certain category, so if a movie NZB gets downloaded, all my friends get a push, but not if it was from a TV category.
If you dont have the time to look into something like that, could you possibly provide a few pointers as to how to approach expanding your script in that direction.
Thanks in advance and either way, thanks again for a script I get so much use out of just the way it is now.

JVM

Post by JVM » 31 May 2015, 08:22

Thanks for the feedback. I've also got plenty of ideas to add to it as well but I haven't had the time. One easy way of sending to multiple friends would be to copy and rename the script to something different, say each of your friends names. I think NZBGet would then recognise each of these scripts independently and you could put their access token into each and save. Then set up some categories and include the copies in the script setting.

Or you could use l2g's [PP-Script / Queue-Script] Notifications (All In One), it looks like it can send to your Pushbullet friends through your own access token. I use some of his other scripts and they work well.

Or you can edit it yourself and get it exactly as you want, what you described seems fairly straightforward. I got into python by modifying hugbug's email script, having done not much programming previously. The documentation for both NZBGet and Pushbullet are both pretty good as well. Feel free to post your version in this thread if you want.

pechkin000

Post by pechkin000 » 02 Jun 2015, 04:23

Thanks JVM. Python is kinda on my list of projects and making this script do what I described seems like a good one. I will post here if I ever manage to get it done.

kiesel

Post by kiesel » 06 Sep 2015, 17:16

Hi,

when I run the script i get

Code: Select all

Pushbullet: socket.error: [Errno 111] Connection refused
(nzbget 16.0, but the same with 15.0). Does anyone know what I can do? The AthenticationToken is correct.

Danke,
Kiesel

jedimole

Post by jedimole » 17 Dec 2015, 03:29

This is a fantastic script, works great!

Adelscott

Post by Adelscott » 12 Feb 2017, 21:43

Seems like the SkipCategory is not working. I'm getting notifications for nzbs in some categories I don't want :(