[Queue-Script] PasswordDetector - stop dl of protected .rar

Share your scripts or request scripts with specific features.
Forum rules
Please keep the forum clean - one topic per script. Questions not related to a specific script should be posted in Support forum.
prinz2311

Re: [Queue-Script] PasswordDetector - stop dl of protected .

Post by prinz2311 » 01 Feb 2016, 12:06

I think it would be nice to add the signature:

Code: Select all

### QUEUE EVENTS: NZB_ADDED, NZB_DOWNLOADED, FILE_DOWNLOADED
to the script, so that it's not called in case of the 2 new events: NZB_DELETED, URL_COMPLETED were it's exits anyways without doing anything.

ezhik

Post by ezhik » 10 May 2016, 20:43

If anybody is running into issues with PasswordDetector or FakeDetector complaining about:

ERROR Post-process-script PasswordDetector.py for **** failed (terminated with unknown status)
ERROR Post-process-script FakeDetector.py for **** failed (terminated with unknown status)

Most likely it is due to temp_file_name issue.

To fix this, open both files and update the following:

# Directory for storing list of tested files
tmp_file_name = os.environ.get('NZBOP_TEMPDIR') + '/PasswordDetector/' + os.environ.get(Prefix + 'NZBID')

To:
tmp_file_name = os.environ.get('NZBOP_TEMPDIR') + '/PasswordDetector/' + re.sub("\D", "", os.environ.get(Prefix + 'NZBID'))

Same for Fake Detector:

tmp_file_name = os.environ.get('NZBOP_TEMPDIR') + '/FakeDetector/' + os.environ.get(Prefix + 'NZBID')

to:
tmp_file_name = os.environ.get('NZBOP_TEMPDIR') + '/FakeDetector/' + re.sub("\D", "", os.environ.get(Prefix + 'NZBID'))

PS. Encountered this with 16.4.

larskl

Post by larskl » 26 Jul 2016, 20:13

PasswordDetector is configured to mark as bad. It should remove DL from queue and delete it, but it only pauses and leaves it in the queue. I'm using script v 1.7 and newest testing version of nzbget. But had also the issue with the old stable version. It's no big deal but i would like to understand why?

md500_pilot

Re: [Queue-Script] PasswordDetector - stop dl of protected .rar

Post by md500_pilot » 25 Nov 2017, 08:51

Installed PasswordDetector and I keep getting this error over and over again in my nzbget logs. The movies downloads and processes just fine. I am using all of the default directories with nzbget (/opt/nzbget). Not sure where to even start looking. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Code: Select all

ERROR	Sat Nov 25 2017 01:47:01	PasswordDetector: Failed n8u39hf3.part72.rar: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
ERROR	Sat Nov 25 2017 01:46:53	PasswordDetector: Failed n8u39hf3.part71.rar: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
ERROR	Sat Nov 25 2017 01:46:46	PasswordDetector: Failed n8u39hf3.part70.rar: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
ERROR	Sat Nov 25 2017 01:46:38	PasswordDetector: Failed n8u39hf3.part69.rar: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
ERROR	Sat Nov 25 2017 01:46:31	PasswordDetector: Failed n8u39hf3.part68.rar: [Errno 2] No such file or directory