mannibis wrote:Hey ! Sorry bud, I've been going crazy planning my wedding soon and I haven't had much free time. You would basically need to edit the .py to remove every instance of an nzb-specific post-proc environmental variable, which includes NZBPP_NZBNAME and the NZBPR variables. you can play around and just put # in front of problem areas when u get errors.
For me to do this right, I would need a good few hrs to test, as making this a Scheduler script would require me to strip alot of the features such as GUI notification and other stuff that is meant to run directly after the nzb file is finished.
No problem at all, you have your priorities right
I tried doing this, put a # infront of thing that gave me error.
Finally I got this:
INFO Fri Mar 27 2015 13:30:01 NotifyPlex: NOTIFYPLEX: Targeted PLEX Update for Section Complete
INFO Fri Mar 27 2015 13:30:01 NotifyPlex: NOTIFYPLEX: Plex.tv Authentication Successful
INFO Fri Mar 27 2015 13:30:00 Executing scheduler-script NotifyPlex.py for Task2
But I went to Plex to check if it had refreshed everything it hasn't. Subliminal had downloaded a subtitle to a show that was added to the folder after the show itself (that way Plex showed it as no subtitles), but even after NotifyPlex did the refresh it didn't work. Still can't find the subtitle.
If I manually refresh this episode it shows up.
Something is wrong!