[PP-Script / Scan-Script] Automatically Fetch Subtitles

Share your scripts or request scripts with specific features.
Forum rules
Please keep the forum clean - one topic per script. Questions not related to a specific script should be posted in Support forum.
l2g

Re: [PP-Script / Scan-Script] Automatically Fetch Subtitles

Post by l2g » 24 Feb 2015, 17:51

kloaknet wrote:I just tested the new script, and got no issues with podnapisi yet, 4 files were checked, 2 subtitles downloaded, no errors. (got no other providers enabled at the moment)
Hmm... good to know... maybe it's not worth proceeding with this then. Podnapisi doesn't work for me anymore for some reason. I love Addic7ed, but i find for older stuff (or newer posts of older stuff), Podnapisi has recently been giving me better matches (especially with the recent change where i add the year as part of the search criteria).

joq3

Post by joq3 » 06 Mar 2015, 13:04

I'm using NZBGet, CouchPotato and SickRage. Want to switch to Sonarr (nzbdrone) for TV shows. And I use this Subliminal script exclusivly. Problem is that Sonarr doesn't move the downloaded subtitles with the tv show (.mvi) file. It just deletes everything that isn't a movie-file, so Subliminal-downloaded subs gets deleted. Couchpotato handles this and moves all files.

Is there any script I can use to include the subtitles when the tv-show is moved?
Like VideoSort? But how does it speak with Sonarr to know where to place it.

If anyone has done this, please explain it to me, thank you!

kloaknet

Post by kloaknet » 06 Mar 2015, 15:01

There are also other people mentioning this problem in this post http://nzbget.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1821.

But I think the best way to go is NOT to let the script be started as a pp-script after you downloaded something, but run it as a scheduler script (scan the final destination folder after Sonarr moves the stuff), some hours after an item is normally posted on usenet. Sickbeard or Sonarr will push your wanted show directly after posting, and often subs will even not be there (assuming you run Sonarr on device that runs most of the time). This means that when you run it as pp-script, you probably miss the subs (or get out of sync items).

So the way to go is enable the script under scheduler, like at 1600 GMT or 1000 CST, set your Movies folder and your Shows folder under Scheduler Settings for subliminal to be scanned, and the subs will be added after the Sonarr processing.

jackiass2

Post by jackiass2 » 07 Mar 2015, 12:47

Hello

I'm having problems with the installation. I put the subliminal folder in my ppscripts folder, where I also have DeleteSamples and videosort installed. For some reason nzbget finds the other DeleteSamples and videosort just fine under settings, but subliminal is not showing up. My subliminal folder contains the Subliminal folder and Subliminal.py. I'm running nzbget 13.0-testing-r963 on my buffalo linkstation NAS. I was trying to update from the old 0.6.3 version, which showed up just fine. Any help would be appreciated.

kloaknet

Post by kloaknet » 07 Mar 2015, 13:51

jackiass2 wrote:Hello

I'm having problems with the installation. I put the subliminal folder in my ppscripts folder, where I also have DeleteSamples and videosort installed. For some reason nzbget finds the other DeleteSamples and videosort just fine under settings, but subliminal is not showing up. My subliminal folder contains the Subliminal folder and Subliminal.py. I'm running nzbget 13.0-testing-r963 on my buffalo linkstation NAS. I was trying to update from the old 0.6.3 version, which showed up just fine. Any help would be appreciated.
The script requires both the 'subliminal' folder and the subliminal.py script in the ppscripts folder (or scripts folder). Please also check in your settings -> paths if you have put the the items in that folder, or in a possible other ppscript folder on your device.

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Post by hugbug » 07 Mar 2015, 15:51

jackiass2 wrote:nzbget 13.0-testing-r963
r963 will not recognize "NZBGET POST-PROCESSING/SCHEDULER SCRIPT" (13.0 stable would).
Try editing Subliminal.py in a text editor and change "POST-PROCESSING/SCHEDULER SCRIPT" to "POST-PROCESSING SCRIPT" (all occurrences).

jackiass2

Post by jackiass2 » 08 Mar 2015, 00:38

hugbug wrote:
jackiass2 wrote:nzbget 13.0-testing-r963
r963 will not recognize "NZBGET POST-PROCESSING/SCHEDULER SCRIPT" (13.0 stable would).
Try editing Subliminal.py in a text editor and change "POST-PROCESSING/SCHEDULER SCRIPT" to "POST-PROCESSING SCRIPT" (all occurrences).
Thank you hugbug! That did the trick :) An updated version of nzbget is not available through the repository, and I would not want to mess up a working system by trying to make my own brew. This was the work around I needed.

l2g

Post by l2g » 20 Mar 2015, 01:49

Release v0.9.4 (Direct Download Link) in place.

The release details can be found at the head of this thread (quick link).

The No Karma branch has been dropped and it's content merged back into this release.

l2g

Post by l2g » 26 Apr 2015, 20:04

Release v0.9.5 (Direct Download Link) in place.

The release details can be found at the head of this thread (quick link).

p.s. There were no comments/posts between this release and the last. That's a good thing right? :?

Ayla

Post by Ayla » 09 May 2015, 11:20

Thanks a lot for continuing to work on this Chris, and making updates when things break!