[GetScripts] Various Scripts

Share your scripts or request scripts with specific features.
Forum rules
Please keep the forum clean - one topic per script. Questions not related to a specific script should be posted in Support forum.
clintonhall

Re: [GetScripts] Various Scripts

Post by clintonhall » 16 Mar 2015, 11:03

Hmm... I'll need to check if the which call works on WD...
What version of NZBGet? Version 14.1 should do a password list making this script redundant...

manrax

Post by manrax » 16 Mar 2015, 11:06

It's version 13.0...
There's no newer version supported until now :(

Manrax

clintonhall

Post by clintonhall » 16 Mar 2015, 11:08

Really?
What nas model?

I submitted 14.1 a while ago... I'll follow up with WD but this should be available soon.

manrax

Post by manrax » 16 Mar 2015, 11:13

It's the EX 4.
I reinstalled nzbget today and got this version.
if theres a other way to get a newer version tell me :)

Manrax

clintonhall

Post by clintonhall » 16 Mar 2015, 11:22

I'm not supposed to post the Apps etc, they need to go through WD. But if you Email me I might be able to get your help in testing the latest version ;)

fock_wulf@hotmail.com

manrax

Post by manrax » 16 Mar 2015, 12:05

Sent you an email :)

I would appreciate to help you testing

Manrax

clintonhall

Post by clintonhall » 17 Mar 2015, 20:38

Sorry about this. Password lists are supported in v15 testing (not v14).

I'll try and investigate the script failure on WD.

MRobbo

Post by MRobbo » 06 Apr 2015, 23:28

Hi all.

completely no idea how to get this to work.... can i have some easy to follow steps... and i need to install python? Currently using win7 64bit

want to use flatten.py in nzbget, but dont understand where to put it, or if i need to edit it at all to add destination folders, or will it just us the destination folder in the NZBget options i have already set..

please let me know how i get this working, and yes this may be a silly Q, but i have no idea and i really want to use this to flattern the directorys..

going by http://nzbget.net/Extension_scripts#Windows_batch_file it appears i can use a simple batch script to do this, this i can write, a simple xcopy bat file to more all files from one set of multiple directories to a main directory, but still unsute how to get nzbget to then run this.. and also will ths work?

many thanks for all help

kloaknet

Post by kloaknet » 07 Apr 2015, 06:48

from the wiki:
"There is an option ScriptDir defining the location of extension scripts. To make a script available in NZBGet put the script into this directory. Then go to settings tab in web-interface (if you were already on settings tab switch to downloads tab and then back to settings tab to reread the list of available scripts from the disk).

Menu at the left of page should list all extension scripts found in ScriptDir. Select a script to review or change its options (if it has any)."
But you need indeed python installed to run the script if it ends with .py I think most of the scripts work for python 2, so try to install python 2.7.9, they might not all work with python 3.

Then you must put the script (and maybe other files that come with the script package) to your script folder (the exact one you can find in your Settings tab in NZBget under PATHS. Then the scripts will appear below the tab EXTENSION SCRIPTS (not in that tab). The scripts often have settings that can be simply edited in the NZBget interface.

more info here: http://nzbget.net/Extension_scripts#Usi ... on_scripts

MRobbo

Post by MRobbo » 07 Apr 2015, 06:59

when i go to https://github.com/clinton-hall/GetScri ... flatten.py
and then place that in side the scripts folder of nzbget.. as i tried that and it didnt see it at all... ?

so do i need python installed for it to be able to be seen as there is already EMail.py & Logger.py in their