[PP-Script / Queue-Script] Notifications (All In One)

Share your scripts or request scripts with specific features.
Forum rules
Please keep the forum clean - one topic per script. Questions not related to a specific script should be posted in Support forum.
hugbug
Developer & Admin
Posts: 7514
Joined: 09 Sep 2008, 11:58
Location: Germany

Re: [PP-Script / Queue-Script] Notifications (All In One)

Post by hugbug » 13 Jan 2015, 23:37

When you edit a post no notification emails are sent and the topic also isn't marked as having new posts. Therefore it's better to submit new posts.

l2g
Posts: 227
Joined: 27 Jun 2014, 22:13
Contact:

Re: [PP-Script / Queue-Script] Notifications (All In One)

Post by l2g » 14 Jan 2015, 00:58

carp969 wrote:I'm finding that it doesn't translate the spaces from %20. So the title for a new nzb item shows as New%20File%20Queued%20for%20Download in pushover.
Fixed! just refer to the v1.8 includes this fix; let me know how it goes.
hugbug wrote:When you edit a post no notification emails are sent and the topic also isn't marked as having new posts. Therefore it's better to submit new posts.
Thanks for the tip! Honestly thougth, I intentionally created edits as i didn't want to spam everyone and force my post to the top of your forum unnecessarily. :)
Last edited by l2g on 20 Jan 2015, 16:33, edited 1 time in total.

carp969
Posts: 4
Joined: 14 Oct 2014, 08:24

Re: [PP-Script / Queue-Script] Notifications (All In One)

Post by carp969 » 20 Jan 2015, 16:10

l2g wrote:
carp969 wrote:I'm finding that it doesn't translate the spaces from %20. So the title for a new nzb item shows as New%20File%20Queued%20for%20Download in pushover.
Fixed! just refer to the v1.8 includes this fix; let me know how it goes. I'll create an updated release soon.
Thanks. That worked perfectly.

jedib0p
Posts: 6
Joined: 13 Mar 2015, 22:04

Re: [PP-Script / Queue-Script] Notifications (All In One)

Post by jedib0p » 13 Mar 2015, 22:06

Is there a way to disable the "added to queue" portion of the script? I only want post-processing notifications.

Thanks.

l2g
Posts: 227
Joined: 27 Jun 2014, 22:13
Contact:

Re: [PP-Script / Queue-Script] Notifications (All In One)

Post by l2g » 13 Mar 2015, 23:52

jedib0p wrote:Is there a way to disable the "added to queue" portion of the script? I only want post-processing notifications.
The easiest way to accomplish this is to not include it in the QueueScript section of your NZBGet Settings (under the EXTENSION SCRIPTS option).

If you don't run the script as a QueueScript, it won't notify you of queuing events. That should solve your issue! :)

jedib0p
Posts: 6
Joined: 13 Mar 2015, 22:04

Re: [PP-Script / Queue-Script] Notifications (All In One)

Post by jedib0p » 14 Mar 2015, 05:37

l2g wrote:
jedib0p wrote:Is there a way to disable the "added to queue" portion of the script? I only want post-processing notifications.
The easiest way to accomplish this is to not include it in the QueueScript section of your NZBGet Settings (under the EXTENSION SCRIPTS option).

If you don't run the script as a QueueScript, it won't notify you of queuing events. That should solve your issue! :)

That's not working for me.

I'm using NZBGet 14.2 and normally have nzb files pushed to me from DOGnzb. Notifications are pushed using the Pushover service.

The only place I have the script added is under Extention Scripts in the "PostScript" and "ScriptOrder" section.

I just double checked the settings and then sent an nzb to my queue and received 2 notifications. First was "New File Queued for Download" and second push was for the successful completion.

Additionally, I'm getting two entries in my Messages section for each nzb added. The first is a warning which I get when the nzb is first added to the queue:

WARNING - Notify: Process directory is missing: /Volumes/...

and second message added after post-processing:

ERROR - Notify: NZBParse - NZB-File is corrupt: /Users/.../Library/Application Support/NZBget/nzb/xxxxx.nzb.queued

Any ideas?

hugbug
Developer & Admin
Posts: 7514
Joined: 09 Sep 2008, 11:58
Location: Germany

Re: [PP-Script / Queue-Script] Notifications (All In One)

Post by hugbug » 14 Mar 2015, 09:19

Modify the script signature to make it post-processing script only.

jedib0p
Posts: 6
Joined: 13 Mar 2015, 22:04

Re: [PP-Script / Queue-Script] Notifications (All In One)

Post by jedib0p » 14 Mar 2015, 09:48

I'm not sure how to do that.

hugbug
Developer & Admin
Posts: 7514
Joined: 09 Sep 2008, 11:58
Location: Germany

Re: [PP-Script / Queue-Script] Notifications (All In One)

Post by hugbug » 14 Mar 2015, 12:02

@jedib0p:
replace "NZBGET QUEUE/POST-PROCESSING SCRIPT" with "NZBGET POST-PROCESSING SCRIPT" (both occurrences).

@l2g:
If a script is post-processing and queue-script at the same time (multiscript) and it is selected as PostScript it will be also executed as queue-script, even if it is not selected in QueueScript. This was made to make it possible to select queue-scripts per-category or per-nzb. Otherwise it would require a separate CategoryX.QueueScript and (more important) a separate Queue-script-tab in addition to Postprocess-tab in the download details dialog and history dialog.

The solution for your script is to add a script option to define if it should send notifications for queue-events.

hugbug
Developer & Admin
Posts: 7514
Joined: 09 Sep 2008, 11:58
Location: Germany

Re: [PP-Script / Queue-Script] Notifications (All In One)

Post by hugbug » 14 Mar 2015, 12:45

I also recommend to add queue event signature to avoid calls of the script for FILE_DOWNLOADED event which it doesn't process:

Code: Select all

### NZBGET QUEUE SCRIPT
### QUEUE EVENTS: NZB_ADDED
See Extension_scripts#Queue_event_type.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests