[SQS-Script] Completion-Propagation/DMCA/Retention check

Share your scripts or request scripts with specific features.
Forum rules
Please keep the forum clean - one topic per script. Questions not related to a specific script should be posted in Support forum.
kloaknet

Re: [SQS-Script] Completion-Propagation/DMCA/Retention check

Post by kloaknet » 30 Jun 2017, 17:18

In Win10 it should not show double //. Must be something wrong with your nzbdir settings in NZBGet:

https://forum.nzbget.net/viewtopic.php? ... 170#p18633

hope the above helps you out.

Semel

Post by Semel » 30 Jun 2017, 19:11

It helped but I got another error

test nzb:

https://pastebin.com/K5v1TBZ4
Completion: Empty nzb or no group.
The NZB file test.nzb.queuedappears to be invalid, resuming NZB.

kloaknet

Post by kloaknet » 01 Jul 2017, 06:16

Thanks for dropping the 2nd issue. Seems that the NZB file has no groups specified in it. Could you PM me the NZB file via pastebin?

kloaknet

Post by kloaknet » 10 Jul 2017, 16:41

barenaked wrote:
17 Jun 2017, 19:31
Last issue is the 15 minute scan even though nzbget is paused and/or the queue is empty. It's keeping my system awake for no apparent reason because either nzbget should rest (= paused queue) or the queue is empty so there is nothing to check. Would it be possible to let the 15 minute scan depend on whether the queue is even having items in it or if nzbget is in download mode?
Testing the above on a windows 10 machine, for 5 min up to 1 hour of inactivity, the PC just goes into sleep mode everytime, I guess something else is keeping your system awake.

Semel wrote:
30 Jun 2017, 19:11
It helped but I got another error

Completion: Empty nzb or no group.
The NZB file test.nzb.queuedappears to be invalid, resuming NZB.
After a retry by Semel and me using that NZB there was no error. I expect the NZB file was incomplete somehow.

barenaked

Post by barenaked » 13 Jul 2017, 05:44

Hi kloaknet sorry for replying so late! Just received an update for my system yesterday and now sleep is working again. Your script and the last update must have been close so I didn't notice at once what was keeping my system from going to sleep. It was definitely the system itself.

Sorry again for bringing it up as it wasn't related to your script.

kloaknet

Post by kloaknet » 29 Jul 2017, 09:25

For a fix on possible wrong PATHS settings in NZBGet ( / vs \ ) by the user, the NZBNA_QUEUEDFILE or NZBPP_QUEUEDFILE, can't be used.

The NZBNA one will return a single NZB file name and location on a queue action, while I may need another file in the queue. E.g. deleting multiple queued items, will only return the file in top of the selected queued files.

The NZBPP one will only works for post processing, and the script basically is a pre-processing script.

Only options that could help out would be a NZBNP_ version, (for scan script / incoming NZBS), or the availability of the complete filename in the API 'listfiles' method. For now I will look into some check if a wrong slash is used somewhere, and look if I can get some warning on it to let the user fix it.

Post by 133792 » 28 Aug 2017, 19:44

I keep getting the following message in NZBGet:

Completion: C:\Users\***\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python35-32\python.exe: can't open file 'L': [Errno 2] No such file or directory

I'm unsure which version of Python I'm using - I installed a version of it years ago for a java class I was taking. Any advice on fixing this?

kloaknet

Post by kloaknet » 29 Aug 2017, 14:00

seems like you run python 3.x, while python 2.7.13+ is needed for this script. You need to install a latest python 2.7.13+ version to get it working.

kloaknet

Post by kloaknet » 01 Sep 2017, 15:33

Updated the script, script has now an option to respect queue order after NZBs have a typical age, and some minor issues as mentioned above are resolved / covered by error messages.

md500_pilot

Post by md500_pilot » 10 Sep 2017, 19:22

I am running into an issue running the latest version of the script. There is some kind of error when the script runs that leaves everything in PAUSED mode. Here is the pastebin of the error:

https://pastebin.com/mW1wmbn9