[SQS-Script] Completion-Propagation/DMCA/Retention check

Share your scripts or request scripts with specific features.
Forum rules
Please keep the forum clean - one topic per script. Questions not related to a specific script should be posted in Support forum.
kloaknet

Re: [SQS-Script] Completion-Propagation/DMCA/Retention check

Post by kloaknet » 18 Jun 2017, 05:28

barenaked wrote:
17 Jun 2017, 19:31
Last issue is the 15 minute scan even though nzbget is paused and/or the queue is empty. It's keeping my system awake for no apparent reason because either nzbget should rest (= paused queue) or the queue is empty so there is nothing to check. Would it be possible to let the 15 minute scan depend on whether the queue is even having items in it or if nzbget is in download mode?
  1. if you remove the script for a day, your pc shuts down, and if you have the script in the scripts folder it won't shut down?
  2. what are your shutdown criteria, who or what shuts it down?
  3. the script does not write / creates files in a scheduled call when there are no items in the queue
  4. nzbget activates the script, the script does not do that by itself, script cannot check itself when it is not running
  5. programs like NZBGet, Sonarr, will make scheduled calls all the time (being 'active'), RSS feed calls etc don't cause this / not seen as activity to keep your system awake?
  6. what system you use?
  7. tried to let the system shut down after 10 min of activity?

y0himba

Post by y0himba » 22 Jun 2017, 06:17

Hello. I have my completed downloads path 'DestDir' set to D:\Documents\Downloads\nzbget

When running completion, the script renames everything in the next directory up, D:\Documents\Downloads, to ".processed"

I think this is due to the fact that I have my nzbdir set to D:\Documents\Downloads.

I like all of my downloads to go to a certain directory. Since I get NZB files from a URL, they download to that directory, and I have NZBGet monitor that directory for NZB files.

Is there anything that can be done in this case?

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Post by hugbug » 22 Jun 2017, 11:35

y0himba wrote:
22 Jun 2017, 06:17
I have my nzbdir set to D:\Documents\Downloads
Don't do that. That may cause other problems too. For example sometimes downloads include nzb-files (from itself). In such case the nzb-file will be found, scanned and downloaded again, although duplicate check may prevent this sometimes.

Set NzbDir to a separate directory, not used for other purposes.

kloaknet

Post by kloaknet » 22 Jun 2017, 15:58

y0himba wrote:
22 Jun 2017, 06:17
When running completion, the script renames everything in the next directory up, D:\Documents\Downloads, to ".processed"
The script does not rename any files. The .processed must be something done by NZBGet, but queued nzb files will, as far as I know, just end with .queued while in the queue.

y0himba

Post by y0himba » 22 Jun 2017, 21:13

I wish there were a way in Chrome to place downloaded files in folder based on extension, so I could just grab NZB files to a different directory.

Thanks for your help, much appreciated.

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Post by hugbug » 22 Jun 2017, 21:57

There are several chrome extensions to send nzb files to nzbget whithout saving. Check the add-ons subforum.

y0himba

Post by y0himba » 23 Jun 2017, 04:46

Found one! ReGet didn't work, for me at least, but nzbget-chrome seems to work seamlessly. Thanks again!

Semel

Post by Semel » 29 Jun 2017, 15:20

I can't seem to make it work.

This is what I always get in logs regardless of nzb used:

Completion: The NZB file K:\\nzbget\\nzb\\xxx.nzb.queued does not seem to exist, resuming NZB.
error Thu Jun 29 2017 18:18:11 Completion: No such nzb file.
info Thu Jun 29 2017 18:18:11 Completion: Checking: "K:\\nzbget\\nzb\\xxx.nzb.queued"

kloaknet

Post by kloaknet » 30 Jun 2017, 11:46

Semel wrote:
29 Jun 2017, 15:20
I can't seem to make it work.

This is what I always get in logs regardless of nzb used:

Completion: The NZB file K:\\nzbget\\nzb\\xxx.nzb.queued does not seem to exist, resuming NZB.
error Thu Jun 29 2017 18:18:11 Completion: No such nzb file.
info Thu Jun 29 2017 18:18:11 Completion: Checking: "K:\\nzbget\\nzb\\xxx.nzb.queued"
Does the file exist in the printed folder? Turn on Verbose logging as suggested in the instructions when having issues, what is printed in the log when you add an nzb, and what is printed to that nzb when it is checked?

Semel

Post by Semel » 30 Jun 2017, 15:51

Here you go

https://pastebin.com/VwsTDC9A
Does the file exist in the printed folder?
Yes.

PS I'm on windows 10..If it matters..